+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Claiming to be pregnant.

Honestly, it kind of sounds like your husband loves the drama...

Edited to add: I’m so sorry you’re going through this! It must be really stressful
    Last edited by Beary; 03-05-2021 at 20:39.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

Kalina (03-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I honestly don’t know how you put up with it. Most people I know have never experienced anything like this and yet it’s an issue that’s occurred more than once in your life.

I dunno, something is fishy. There must be some reason she keeps going at your DH and to be honest he doesn’t sound like he’s a great catch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    It is mind boggling this situation and I honestly thought I'd never be in this situation. It is my own personal hell day in day out and I dislike the way I feel. Anger hurt frustration etc
    He was - because he is denying he is the father and he wanted her to slip up, of course she tried to get him around there I knew this.
    I would hope that he isn't and as far as I can tell he isn't, there are signs and none of which he is doing, I'm watching him like a hawk and I don't feel that I should have too, a part of me is slowly dying because of this. He had blocked her number and fb so she couldn't contact it was dragging everyone else into her crap that I didn't like at all. Why? Obviously he doesn't want to talk to you so why continue this drama. He knows it's affecting me, I can't stand to be around him at the moment, but what if he is lying, what if he is the father, what is she saying to his mother and the other questions that go through my head.
    It must be so hard.

Have you reached out to someone who can help? A relationship councillor, psychologist or something? It can't be healthy having this over your head day in day out.

I think you need to ask yourself some serious and hard questions, and think really hard about what you want. At this point, if he isn't willing to sort his mess out, his thoughts/ wants/needs don't count.

Is he going to cut all contact? Forever??
    If the baby is his - then what?
    If it's not his- do you trust that just because it's not his, he didn't sleep with her?
    Do you trust him? Can you trust him?
    How long do you have to put up with this?
    Do you want to put up with this?
    Will it end? How?
    If you've got children between you- hours is it affecting them?
    Is she targeting you, or him- Would the drama stop if you split? Or would she still target you?
    What if she comes back in 6 months or a year again?
    What if someone else comes forward claiming similar?
    What about those mutual friends?

Only you know him.... but based on what you're telling us, something isn't adding up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedGrace View Post
    It must be so hard.

Have you reached out to someone who can help? A relationship councillor, psychologist or something? It can't be healthy having this over your head day in day out.

I think you need to ask yourself some serious and hard questions, and think really hard about what you want. At this point, if he isn't willing to sort his mess out, his thoughts/ wants/needs don't count.

Is he going to cut all contact? Forever??
    If the baby is his - then what?
    If it's not his- do you trust that just because it's not his, he didn't sleep with her?
    Do you trust him? Can you trust him?
    How long do you have to put up with this?
    Do you want to put up with this?
    Will it end? How?
    If you've got children between you- hours is it affecting them?
    Is she targeting you, or him- Would the drama stop if you split? Or would she still target you?
    What if she comes back in 6 months or a year again?
    What if someone else comes forward claiming similar?
    What about those mutual friends?

Only you know him.... but based on what you're telling us, something isn't adding up.
    Yes I see a psychologist anyway.
    Just the wait between sessions.
    I've had all of these scenarios in my head,
    Bottom line, if it is his he can leave ultimately he is the one that has done the wrong thing.
    He isn't as he has claimed and now he has messaged his family to that effect- we would need counseling and that too is in the process. He has cut all contact with that group of people, but unfortunately it's a waiting game in the meantime.