+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Claiming to be pregnant.

So, in brief this person has come out of the woodwork again, claiming she is pregnant to my partner, this is the third time in less than 10 months. First was June 2020, then august 2020, both these times nothing matched to what she claimed, now again she messaged me through someone else that again she is pregnant to my partner.... this was back in February so she claimed to be 9 weeks due the 5th of September, however she has an ultrasound on the 15th April and it showed only 15w1d which means the date have changed to due 7th October nearly 5 weeks difference. Apparently at 9 weeks it was a girl and my partner was going around there feeling the baby move now it's a boy. He said from day 1 when I got the original message that he will do a DNA test as soon as it's born. She has a partner when she actually would have conceived in January and he is claiming it's not his, so intertwined somewhere is the truth, this person loves drama, everyone around town doesn't trust her nor do any of them actually believe that it's his, but here is the kicker, she added his mother on Facebook so now she has dragged all of his family into all of this and they have absolutely no idea on who she is except when I told my father in law last time she claimed to be pregnant and he was who?? Lol has anyone been in this awful situation, any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I’d try and have everyone completely ignore. Don’t respond at all . They should defriend her . If all she wants is attention, don’t give her any.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I’d try and have everyone completely ignore. Don’t respond at all . They should defriend her . If all she wants is attention, don’t give her any.
    Thank you, I think she just wants to make my life a living hell, because she doesn't have a stable family etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Totally ignore, zero contact whatsoever. I would insist your husband does the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Again? I'm sorry to hear this, Emma. What a source of ongoing stress this has been for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    Totally ignore, zero contact whatsoever. I would insist your husband does the same.
    He has got a new number with no contact at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Again? I'm sorry to hear this, Emma. What a source of ongoing stress this has been for you.
    Yes again. Stressful is an understatement. I just don't know what her problem is, to think that this is normal and well to her it would be very amusing and fun. It's not normal! It's definitely not fun. I feel like I'm loosing my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would talk with police if she is harassing you, they may be able to help.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy (02-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    I would talk with police if she is harassing you, they may be able to help.
    The police around here do absolutely nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you've got proof of these messages, and that they've come from her, bypass the police and apply for an order directly through the court yourself?

I have met my share of crazy people who do way òut they're things, but I do have to ask- why does it keep coming back to your other half, of all people? Why him?

If I remember correctly, (and I could be mistaken, so please ignore this if I've got the wrong person), was it your situation where you and your other half were taking a break and he and this chic became *acquainted*, and then you got back together... and she started this crazy behaviour? And you live with the in laws too? She was sending messages to mutual friends who were then passing them on to you like brainless monkeys?