+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    isn’t it! we are at phillip island this weekend and last night was bananas. ds, dh and i were awake all night, well ds was awake as he was overexcited to be sleeping in the top bunk at the house we are staying at. it was the storm keeping dh and i up! such strong crazy winds!! i was paranoid a tree would fall onto the car or that dd would wake up. miraculously, she didn’t. but we felt like train wrecks today. thankfully we managed to get both kids down for a nap this arvo and we managed to get an hour nap in ourselves. and the arvo was so nice, crisp but blue skies and sunny! seemed a waste but we needed the rest. it’s cold again tonight but much calmer storm and wind wise!
    I heard that area got gusts of over 100kms!!! It was crazy enough here but we all slept through it. My poor niece was in a cabin and she said it sounded like it was going to blow away with the wind.

It's very crisp outside but I actually love a crisp still night. I love sitting on our front deck at night in the cold, to just "be". I don't really focus on sounds or anything, but it's just so nice to stop for 5 mins, in the silence. It's like my own personal reset.

The kids are all tucked up in bed.

My great nephew *can* be a handful. My niece warned me last night (she wasn't so nice 😅) but honestly he's been perfectly behaved. He keeps giving me hugs saying he loves it here. I'm even contemplating asking if she'd bring him down to holiday with us in July if things keep going well with him and our boys.
    Last edited by EnchantedGrace; 15-05-2021 at 22:11.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedGrace For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (16-05-2021),turquoisecoast (15-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just me myself and I tonight. Until about 1.30am. Have cleaned the house, put fresh sheets on the bed, wrapped presents for tomorrow now I think it’s time for a shower and a bit of shut eye until the bf gets here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard (16-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    have to share these beach snaps. both unfiltered. it was so cold and wild out but it was a privilege to be out in nature and to be able to photograph such amazing scenery.

this was last night at the penguin parade waiting for the sun to go down
    Attachment 105959

and this was tonight. such nice beaches here.
    Attachment 105960
    Wow that’s one angry looking sky ! Impressive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast (16-05-2021)