+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,510
    Thanks
    8,628
    Thanked
    7,835
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Weekend Chat

    What’s everyone up to? Am I the only one spending another night on the lounge wishing I had plans?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6,604
    Thanks
    9,092
    Thanked
    5,734
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    What’s everyone up to? Am I the only one spending another night on the lounge wishing I had plans?
    Nope. That’s me here. I’m drinking one of these like a party animal.IMG_5747.jpg

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial (17-04-2021)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,737
    Thanks
    4,977
    Thanked
    8,340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    What’s everyone up to? Am I the only one spending another night on the lounge wishing I had plans?
    We were supposed to be going to the football (Lions) tonight, but DD bought home the plague which has screwed up our weekend plans. My parents arrive tonight though for 2 weeks. I’ve warned them, so hopefully they don’t get sick too. The amount of times DD has coughed directly in my face or stuck her fingers up her nose then touched every surface in the house though, it’s inevitable

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,179
    Thanks
    780
    Thanked
    3,475
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I’m ironing fabric to make swaddles, cot sheets and isolet covers for the NICU where my DD works.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial (17-04-2021),shellzand (17-04-2021)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,510
    Thanks
    8,628
    Thanked
    7,835
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Nope. That’s me here. I’m drinking one of these like a party animal.Attachment 105872
    Oh are they yummy? I can’t tolerate artificial sweeteners and stopped drinking so these might be a nice option.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,510
    Thanks
    8,628
    Thanked
    7,835
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MLadyEm View Post
    We were supposed to be going to the football (Lions) tonight, but DD bought home the plague which has screwed up our weekend plans. My parents arrive tonight though for 2 weeks. I’ve warned them, so hopefully they don’t get sick too. The amount of times DD has coughed directly in my face or stuck her fingers up her nose then touched every surface in the house though, it’s inevitable
    Oh no.

    Oh time with your folks will be lonely!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,510
    Thanks
    8,628
    Thanked
    7,835
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    I’m ironing fabric to make swaddles, cot sheets and isolet covers for the NICU where my DD works.
    That’s so sweet, all the parents love picking the covers. It’s the little bit of ownership you need.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6,604
    Thanks
    9,092
    Thanked
    5,734
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    Oh are they yummy? I can’t tolerate artificial sweeteners and stopped drinking so these might be a nice option.
    There are ok, a bit bland but a nice change from plain water. I also don’t tolerate artificial sweeteners - they taste like poison and make me feel sick.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,179
    Thanks
    780
    Thanked
    3,475
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    That’s so sweet, all the parents love picking the covers. It’s the little bit of ownership you need.
    Yep. My DD said the ones they currently have are pretty boring so she helped me choose fabric that will brighten the wards up

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

    JustJaq (18-04-2021),Mum-I-Am (17-04-2021)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,545
    Thanks
    5,477
    Thanked
    4,690
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm working today / tonight. Such fun.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Weekend chat...
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17-12-2016, 16:02
  2. weekend chat
    By pointless1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 19:33
  3. Weekend Chat.
    By HearMeRoar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 06:06
  4. The backyard fence weekend chat
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 11:04
  5. Weekend chat thread. All welcome.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 22-03-2015, 21:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Ttc 2021Conception & Fertility General Chat
Bro complete suprisePregnancy & Birth General Chat
MMC helpPregnancy Loss Support
InsomniaGeneral Health
I am...#22General Chat

ADVERTISEMENT