+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default My kid had a tantrum because....

I love hearing the silly reasons that kids have tantrums.

Today DD1 almost 4 spent 25 minutes crying because I couldn’t fix her rice cake, it was the last one and it broke. Obviously it was inedible and it’s ruined her day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    I love hearing the silly reasons that kids have tantrums.

Today DD1 almost 4 spent 25 minutes crying because I couldn’t fix her rice cake, it was the last one and it broke. Obviously it was inedible and it’s ruined her day.
    Oh man, DD had an epic meltdown when she finished her yoghurt yesterday only to realise she’d just had a blueberry yoghurt when she actually wanted strawberry. Never mind that DH picked her up so she could choose the yoghurt herself.

Last night DD had many a meltdown (post daycare so incredibly tired and emotional).
    1. She wasn’t hungry and we made her sit at the table.
    2. I’d put sauce on her spaghetti when she explicitly told me not to (she didn’t, and she’d also just eaten a piece of garlic bread smothered in the offensive bolognaise sauce)
    3. After she’d polished off a bowl of spaghetti bolognaise she cried again because she was still hungry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (13-04-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yesterday ds almost 5 asd/gdd and spd had a meltdown of dd beating him riding his bike, he was taking short cuts to try atay up with her and she in turn decided to do the same thing so he'd never have a chance at winning. He was beside himself. Cried on the way to park as wanted his balance bike not pedal bike as the last outing he'd fallen over and lost confidence. Today didnt want day care then someone had his bag pocket, sure thats just age appropriate.
    Dd spent a yr or 2 crying everytime she ate a cheeseburger and the patty moved and wasn't right in the roll anymore. She'd scream it wasn't properly could we make it properly, she wouldn't hold it properly so the burger would become misshapen again and she'd cry all over again with everyone looking at us. She is not asd though and now couldn't care less as long as you don't touch or eat her food

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (13-04-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds1 cried when he was about 2 for AGES because he couldn't pull my toe off my foot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedGrace For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (13-04-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds3 today, rode his bike between my legs.

Cried because he went through my legs.

I put his bike back infront of me: he clapped, rode between my legs again... and yep, you guessed it, cried because he was on the other side again 😅