+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    My transfer just got cancelled embryo is only just at day 4 stage, they are growing it until tomorrow to see if it progresses if so they will freeze it for FET next cycle.
    Infertility sucks so bad!
    Iโ€™m so sorry! It is so horrible cannot agree more xx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cake154 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (23-03-2021)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    No this was the last one we are planning egg donation now
    I'm so sorry it didn't work for you. I wish you the best of luck down your new path xoxo

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missykford For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (23-03-2021)

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake154 View Post
    So I have my first scan on 1st of April but my hcg levels are in the early 1000s which is I guess a start indicator of multiples
    Wow, that's exciting! And not too long to wait til your scan to find out for sure ๐Ÿ˜

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Missykford For This Useful Post:

    Cake154 (23-03-2021)

  7. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missykford View Post
    Wow, that's exciting! And not too long to wait til your scan to find out for sure
    Yes! I cannot wait to finish my fertility journey hoping it all works out

  8. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    No this was the last one we are planning egg donation now
    Iโ€™m so sorry I will keep donating eggs even after I achieve my goal x I hope things work out seeing the things we all have to go through is so painful x much love

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cake154 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (24-03-2021)

  10. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake154 View Post
    Yes! I cannot wait to finish my fertility journey hoping it all works out
    How did you scan go?

    We are out for this one. I had some positive hpt's but hcg was only 22 on Monday and repeat bloods today came back at 5. We are going to do another full round in May/June, not sure what we will do after that if it doesn't work ๐Ÿ˜ช

  11. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missykford View Post
    How did you scan go?

    We are out for this one. I had some positive hpt's but hcg was only 22 on Monday and repeat bloods today came back at 5. We are going to do another full round in May/June, not sure what we will do after that if it doesn't work
    Good! I was really scared because both gestational sacks were a week behind where they should be so had to do another blood test for hcg levels but we are in early 6000 levels now so doctors just think some how Iโ€™ve gotten pregnant naturally during the transfer which is absolutely nuts lol another scan in 2 weeks

  12. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake154 View Post
    Good! I was really scared because both gestational sacks were a week behind where they should be so had to do another blood test for hcg levels but we are in early 6000 levels now so doctors just think some how Iโ€™ve gotten pregnant naturally during the transfer which is absolutely nuts lol another scan in 2 weeks
    Oh wow that's crazy! So glad to hear that everything looks OK. Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Missykford For This Useful Post:

    Cake154 (08-04-2021)

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all. I'm Leti from Perth. I've read the thread from the beginning and I am really sorry for those who haven't experienced the desired outcome this time around. My thoughts are with you and I wish baby dust to all of us ๐Ÿ˜‡

    I just started my first ICSI cycle this month and like one of you I am also with Adora fertility clinic. I'm currently on day 6 of injections. Started with Rekovelle and coupled it with Orgalutran for the first time yesterday (didn't like that seringe at all btw) . I'm feeling a bunch of emotions lately mainly excitement, eagerness and anxiety to name a few and do my best to focus on positive thoughts only ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ

    It feels good to be able to share with women going through the same process as I feel that we get each other on another level.

    Hope you all have a great day !!
    Last edited by Leti; 07-04-2021 at 09:37. Reason: Typo


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET March/April 2018
    By Farmerchick in forum IVF
    Replies: 783
    Last Post: 21-05-2018, 12:47
  2. IVF/FET March/April 2017
    By Wishnhope in forum IVF
    Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 19:53
  3. IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2
    By anulka in forum IVF
    Replies: 849
    Last Post: 15-06-2016, 07:33
  4. IVF/FET March-April 2016
    By Staaz in forum IVF
    Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 14-04-2016, 09:54
  5. FET/IVF in March/April
    By meltux in forum IVF
    Replies: 654
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 23:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!

ADVERTISEMENT