+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2021

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to start a new thread for those going through IVF or FET in the next couple of months.

I am just about to start the process for another FET after having baby #1 from a FET. We have one embryo left, if it's unsuccessful we will do another full IVF round.

Baby dust to all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Missykford For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (27-02-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

Thank you for starting a new thread
    I'm currently doing a long down reg cycle and am on day 8 of Decapeptyl injections, waiting for CD1 to arrive which is due today but no sign of it as yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Baby O,

I hope your cycle starts soon for you. I'm not too familiar with a long down reg cycle - is it less of a dose per injection?

I'm on CD1 today which was 2 days later than usual - always late when your waiting for it right! I called the clinic and will be doing a natural transfer so start bloods to check for ovulation on 10th March. So I will just be waiting for that now. Patience is a virtue 🀣 πŸ˜‰

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Missykford For This Useful Post:

BabyO (01-03-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missykford View Post
    Hi Baby O,

I hope your cycle starts soon for you. I'm not too familiar with a long down reg cycle - is it less of a dose per injection?

I'm on CD1 today which was 2 days later than usual - always late when your waiting for it right! I called the clinic and will be doing a natural transfer so start bloods to check for ovulation on 10th March. So I will just be waiting for that now. Patience is a virtue 🀣
    LDR starts the equivalent of Orgalutran (Decapeptyl) injections on CD20 the cycle before then once CD1 rolls around you add the FSH, so not less of a dose just start injectables 10 days earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

My transfer was 25th Feb (FET), this is my fourth transfer, 2nd FET transfer. Blood test next Monday.

I am on progynova (3 tablets/day), prednisone (10mg/day), and I had two pregnyl injections this time. Plus the usual progesterone (twice/day).

Baby Dust to you all. Here’s hoping 2021 is a great year.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Last shot

I'm 43 and had my first cycle in 2017 (when I was 39, close to 40).
    We got 4 embryos, with a lucky first fresh transfer - our boy is now 2yo 8mo.

Subsequent FETs over the past two years - one chemical and one negative.

Just had my last frosty put in on 24 Feb. Blood test this Saturday.
    On Progynova 3x a day and Oripro pessaries.

Hoping it'll be our lucky last.
    If this fails, we won't be trying again.

I'm going a little crazy thinking about it, but trying not to.

Baby dust to you all.

xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawanana For This Useful Post:

BabyO (01-03-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby O,
    Oh ok, ouch you poor thing - even more injections! I hope CD1 comes soon for you so you can move to the next phase 😁

Mia1982,
    I got my son on FET #3 so hoping transfer #4 is your lucky number. Fingers crossed for you 🀞

Wawanana,
    How lucky that your first transfer stuck πŸ˜ƒ Fingers crossed that this one is just as sticky. Hope the next week goes fast for you and you don't go too crazy πŸ˜‰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missykford View Post
    Baby O,
    Oh ok, ouch you poor thing - even more injections! I hope CD1 comes soon for you so you can move to the next phase

Mia1982,
    I got my son on FET #3 so hoping transfer #4 is your lucky number. Fingers crossed for you 🀞

Wawanana,
    How lucky that your first transfer stuck Fingers crossed that this one is just as sticky. Hope the next week goes fast for you and you don't go too crazy
    Yeah it's an extra 14ish injections but in the grand scheme of things it's just a little more right? I say this as I look at a rather nice bruise on my belly and still have a long way to go
    Looks like CD1 won't be coming (it happens with this protocol we knew that was a possibility, really not that disappointed that I get to skip an AF) we get to forge ahead anyway and will be moving into the next phase (FSH) tomorrow
    Last edited by BabyO; 01-03-2021 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

Now I am getting the back aches and headaches. Never had those symptoms with prior transfers.

6dp6dt - bring on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling better with those backaches and headaches. I find getting up just to move around a little bit around the house every hour or so helps.

I got headaches at the beginning - probably from all that progesterone. Now I'm just feeling really stiff and achey in general. I've been waking up at weird hours of the morning only to fall asleep again just before sunrise.

I don't have any symptoms apart from that. Feeling so over the wait! LOL

I'm 8dp6dt. D-DAY Saturday

My first FET in 2019 was a BFP with really low numbers which dropped to nada.

And I got my period the day before my beta in 2020's FET. I knew it was game over back then, but they insisted on more blood tests.

I don't know which is worse. Getting a straight 'no', or a maybe that becomes a no.

Sorry for the doom and gloom. The weather in Melbourne today doesn't help. LOL.

Positive thoughts! Positive thoughts! Let's make it to beta with flying colours and strong numbers!

Bring it on xxxxx
    Last edited by Wawanana; 04-03-2021 at 11:37.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wawanana For This Useful Post:

BabyO (04-03-2021)