+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Genea Pay 3 then 2 free

Hi girls,
    I stumbled across this deal on FB yesterday and thought it might be of interest to some of you so wanted to share. Some Genea clinics are offering a pay 3 ivf cycles and if you haven’t had a live birth you get 2 ivf cycles for free. FET are not included in the count. Meds, appts etc are not included. I haven’t ever been to genea so no personal experience with them but it sounds like a good offer!

We’re considering baby #3 but have already done 6 ivf & 8 FET for our two littlies, so don’t think my DH will be on board. But I am considering swapping to them so if we decide we can keep pursuing we’re in the program

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Hi girls,
    I stumbled across this deal on FB yesterday and thought it might be of interest to some of you so wanted to share. Some Genea clinics are offering a pay 3 ivf cycles and if you haven’t had a live birth you get 2 ivf cycles for free. FET are not included in the count. Meds, appts etc are not included. I haven’t ever been to genea so no personal experience with them but it sounds like a good offer!

We’re considering baby #3 but have already done 6 ivf & 8 FET for our two littlies, so don’t think my DH will be on board. But I am considering swapping to them so if we decide we can keep pursuing we’re in the program
    I could be wrong but I remember reading somewhere that the deal was just for existing patients, not for new patients

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    I could be wrong but I remember reading somewhere that the deal was just for existing patients, not for new patients
    No it’s definitely for new patients too,I read all the T&Cs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (16-02-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Hi girls,

Heya!

We just had our 3rd cycle with Genea and (thankfully) I’m now 5 weeks preg but we don’t baby any frosties so if (heaven forbid) something didn’t quite workout, there’sa bit of reassurance that cycle 4 & 5 would be significantly cheaper. I’ve never had an experience with any other clinic but I like theirs approach. Considering you’ve had lots of success with IVF you may not even get through the 3 rounds anyway!