+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Reproductive immunologist Perth

Hi ladies

Does anyone have any recommendations for s reproductive immunologist in Perth?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMummaButterfly View Post
    Hi ladies

Does anyone have any recommendations for s reproductive immunologist in Perth?

Thanks
    In short- unfortunately no there are a few who dabble but really you would be much better off to have a Skype/phone consult with someone over easy like Dr M or ? There’s another guy people talk about on here, I’m sure someone might be able to help!

There used to be Dr Saba here but he is no longer practicing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    In short- unfortunately no there are a few who dabble but really you would be much better off to have a Skype/phone consult with someone over easy like Dr M or ? There’s another guy people talk about on here, I’m sure someone might be able to help!

There used to be Dr Saba here but he is no longer practicing.
    Thanks so much. That’s insane, you think we would access to this type of thing in Perth. I’m on the wait list to be seem by a special clinic at KEMH due to multiple miscarriages, so I will just wait and see what they are going to be testing me for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMummaButterfly View Post
    Thanks so much. That’s insane, you think we would access to this type of thing in Perth. I’m on the wait list to be seem by a special clinic at KEMH due to multiple miscarriages, so I will just wait and see what they are going to be testing me for.
    I’m based in Perth and am a patient of Dr Matthias in Sydney. I didn’t require a physical exam/hysteroscopy etc so it was easy enough to go with him through phone consults.

I have seen Dr Teoh at Hollywood has does some research in reproductive immunology and I’ve booked an appointment with him for the beginning of next month- because he has interest in a hormonal issue I have- not because of RI, I’m seeing Dr M still. If you’re interested, send me a message then and I’ll let you know what he was like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    I’m based in Perth and am a patient of Dr Matthias in Sydney. I didn’t require a physical exam/hysteroscopy etc so it was easy enough to go with him through phone consults.

I have seen Dr Teoh at Hollywood has does some research in reproductive immunology and I’ve booked an appointment with him for the beginning of next month- because he has interest in a hormonal issue I have- not because of RI, I’m seeing Dr M still. If you’re interested, send me a message then and I’ll let you know what he was like
    Thanks so much, will PM you

Thanks
    Reviews
    For anyone WA people interested- I just ran in to Dr Saba in Pivet. He’s just started working there