+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Manor IVF Egg Bank

Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has used Manor IVF egg bank here in Australia for donor eggs?

I’m curious to hear about your experience and whether it worked for you.

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 years with 7 failed IVF rounds. So we’re looking at donor eggs through one of the Manor IVF programs as a possible option this year

Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I made a post about this about 12 mths ago. We were looking into it. I went to an information session via zoom last year but at this stage in Victoria nothings happening. May look into going to QLD . Sorry I wasn’t any help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thecrazycatlady For This Useful Post:

RCA39 (05-02-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA39 View Post
    Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has used Manor IVF egg bank here in Australia for donor eggs?

I’m curious to hear about your experience and whether it worked for you.

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 years with 7 failed IVF rounds. So we’re looking at donor eggs through one of the Manor IVF programs as a possible option this year

Thanks so much!
    Hi there, you will find quite a few of us on Egg Donor Angels International Donor Options Facebook page who are using Central IVf (no longer called Manor IVF) this year. I had my appointment with Dr Stokes at Coastal IVF in Queensland a few weeks ago and am now waiting for donor profiles. There is about 1.5 months wait unfortunately due to the backlog from 2020. There are a few ladies on that Facebook page who have had success already.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gypsychild For This Useful Post:

RCA39 (06-02-2021),Thecrazycatlady (06-02-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsychild View Post
    Hi there, you will find quite a few of us on Egg Donor Angels International Donor Options Facebook page who are using Central IVf (no longer called Manor IVF) this year. I had my appointment with Dr Stokes at Coastal IVF in Queensland a few weeks ago and am now waiting for donor profiles. There is about 1.5 months wait unfortunately due to the backlog from 2020. There are a few ladies on that Facebook page who have had success already.
    Thanks so much! I shall check out the Facebook page

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, does anyone have costing idea? Is it comparable to TWEB? I’ve tried to phone but unable to get through. Will also going the FB suggested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Hi ladies, does anyone have costing idea? Is it comparable to TWEB? I’ve tried to phone but unable to get through. Will also going the FB suggested
    I got this from them last month, you also need to add cycle costs to the figures listed Screenshot_20210302-154823_Drive.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Manor IVF Egg Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    I am currently looking at central IVF as well. The costs shared by BabyO are current.

My clinic has quoted $5,800 in cycle fees (before Medicare rebate) this includes fertilization, cycle tracking and transfer.

Additional transfers are about $3,900 before rebate.

Hope this helps!