+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Shipping Frozen Sperm Donor Egg

Hello,

I posted a long time ago when I was first considering using donor eggs. I was extremely hesitant as I really longed for a biological connection. Well my brother had donated me sperm so I could do that and I was so happy and excited, until I read a post last night saying Embryoland do not accept frozen sperm from Australia, can anybody confirm this or has anyone shipped frozen sperm yo another country from Australia? I started doing some more research and it looks like you have to apply to do it and if it is going to be used in donor activity you need to provide identity guidance information as to who the donor is, it’s not clear if that means i have to identify the egg donor which will obviously be impossible. I am so sad and so stressed I keep crying now i don’t know what to do and because of the Christmas period I can’t call anyone to find out information. I originally was going to have him fly overseas but due to covid and him now having a vasectomy I no longer have those options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No idea but am I reading this right, you want to have a baby with your brother? Maybe email the company and ask your questions that way you have a clear answer, good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Thanks for the response, I have sent a bunch of emails off, however the timing isn’t great as assuming most places are closed down over Xmas and new year. No I think you have misunderstood I will be using a donor egg.

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think she needs, or is bothering to use, both egg and sperm donations.
    she also wants a biological connection to the child, which is went her brother donated the sperm.
    I'm assuming the donor eggs are from an unknown donor given she said she would be unable to prove their origin.

I'm guessing the sperm is here in australia (possibly eggs too?) But she's hoping to have ivf in another country, and is asking if anyone has done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedGrace View Post
    I think she needs, or is bothering to use, both egg and sperm donations.
    she also wants a biological connection to the child, which is went her brother donated the sperm.
    I'm assuming the donor eggs are from an unknown donor given she said she would be unable to prove their origin.

I'm guessing the sperm is here in australia (possibly eggs too?) But she's hoping to have ivf in another country, and is asking if anyone has done
    Oh ok that makes sense! Sorry as I have no idea about egg donors etc but I get it now.

Yes I can imagine the wait is anticipating OP over this Xmas/new year break. Hope you get your answers soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuMtORiLeYandLeO View Post
    Oh ok that makes sense! Sorry as I have no idea about egg donors etc but I get it now.

Yes I can imagine the wait is anticipating OP over this Xmas/new year break. Hope you get your answers soon! Xx
    No worries, men either! I'm just trying to make sense of it. I could be completely wrong

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedGrace For This Useful Post:

MuMtORiLeYandLeO (26-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Donor eggs in Greece which is anonymous, genetic link, which would be using brothers sperm.