+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up Seeking parents with a 6-12-year-old child as participants

Hi everyone! My name is Tingyue (u6689590@anu.edu.au) and I’m currently a Psychology Honours student at the Australian National University (ANU).

My Honours degree research is a cross sectional study in the form of an online survey. The study aims to explore the impact of parental emotion regulation literacy on child mental health, specifically general anxiety, depression, and social anxiety. The results of this study will aid in developing an understanding of parental emotion regulation literacy, and the impact it has on child mental health. It may also aid in the development of interventions to prevent and reduce general anxiety, depression and social anxiety in children.

Participation is open to Australian residents, aged over 18, with a child aged between 6 and 12 years. All participants are in the running to win $30 Myer gift cards!

If you are interested in participating in this study, simply click the link and it’ll direct you to the online survey page:
    https://anu.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...09ZF9jhcTbN4tn

You can also head to my Facebook page for more information about the project and the result will also be shared there: https://www.facebook.com/Effect-of-P...09262264289505

The ethical aspects of this study have been approved by the ANU HREC (Protocol 2020/218). Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your support so far! We already have nearly 30 participants! Please keep sharing and participating in this important research!