Re

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re

Hi loves !
    A little back story of me. I’m 24 been trying for about 2.5 years. I’ve had 4 chemical pregnancies in the space of 7 months. Finally saw Dr M and found out I have PCOS, early stage endo ( cleared out via laparoscopy , MTHFR and T-cell imbalance.
    I just had my first intralipid infusion last week and I’m super anxious about whether all not this will work out !! It’s been almost 5 months since my last miscarriage and as much as I want to be hopeful, I’m extremely traumatised and I just want to have a family already we are trying naturally. if I do get a BFP, I’ll be starting clexane, progesterone, and prednisone.

Can anyone tell me their success stories with having intralipids? I really need it !

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I don’t personally have any experience with intralipids but I’ve been on the boards for quite a few years now and have seen a lot of ladies who have had success finally after using them, at the very least they’re a “definitely won’t hurt but could help immensely” type of treatment And you still have plenty of vigorous debates going on as to if they help or not, but from reading these forums and ladies experiences, they have made a difference to many, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't have intralipids, but I did the rest of the meds you mention as part of my last IVF transfer. He's now 17 months old!
    I also saw Dr M. I wish you the best of luck with your next cycle