Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MLadyEm View Post
    No need for insults. Also no mention in your OP about it being 40 deg and not wanting to go to ED. Attachment 105416 you received some responses and when you didn’t like the responses you received because you perceived them as attacking you or whatever and you’ve gone on the defensive. People are only trying to help. You aren’t the first one to have an ivf pregnancy with/without complications and people are only trying to be helpful. If there’s more the picture that you feel is important to the picture, then put that in too. We can’t be expected to know all the details if you don’t mention them 🤷‍♀️

Temp in Sydney on Sunday is not something I had to mention. I am explaining NOW why I made this forum post.

I asked about thick cervical mucus it is ALL I needed a response on NOT judgement by a self rightious narcissistic and judgemental senior member to which others proceeded WITHOUT FACTS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Best of luck with your pregnancy. I can completely empathise with why your stressed.

I’m glad you’re seeing a psych. I had one during my pregnancy and it was basically an hour a week of me ugly crying and talking about all the things I thought were going to go wrong

And I’m sorry you haven’t felt supported, and are feeling attacked. I think everyone was trying to be helpful, but if this thread is just adding to your stress it’s probably better for everyone to just leave it.

Also - that’s a bugger about not wearing off the pessaries. But I’m sure they also give you some comfort too - I remember how bloody terrified I was when I started to go off them, so at least you don’t have to go through that!

And I hope the treatment you’re getting sorts everything out for you.

Thank you.

On the up he is decreasing the prednisone to 20 from mid next week.

Everyones allowed to feel how they feel without judgement based on assumptions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersDay View Post
    Temp in Sydney on Sunday is not something I had to mention. I am explaining NOW why I made this forum post.

I asked about thick cervical mucus it is ALL I needed a response on NOT judgement by a self rightious narcissistic and judgemental senior member to which others proceeded WITHOUT FACTS.
    Then why did you mention it? You asked about mucous and you got replies. Anything further you could have replied with something along the lines of “thanks for your concern, I’ve been seeing a psych throughout the IVF process”. Instead you’ve jumped on the attack and are being quite aggressive and rude to people who are only trying to help. I’m sorry if you feel someone is a self righteous, narcissistic and judgemental member. I’m not actually sure who you’re actually referring to (whether it’s me or any of the others) as that description doesn’t fit anyone who has replied to your thread.
    Also no one has said you can’t feel what you feel. You can absolutely feel what you feel. People were only making suggestions because we want you to be able to enjoy your pregnancy without second guessing every little aspect of it. Pregnancy is stressful - IVF or not, but being able to talk to someone or do something to help rationalise your fears and anxiety can make the experience more enjoyable. That is the only point anyone was trying to make.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (01-12-2020),JustJaq (01-12-2020),Mum-I-Am (01-12-2020),SSecret Squirrel (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cervical mucus plug - did some come out?

Quote Originally Posted by WintersDay View Post
    Thank you.

On the up he is decreasing the prednisone to 20 from mid next week.

Everyones allowed to feel how they feel without judgement based on assumptions.
    I only responded once, however I don’t think anyone was trying to jump to assumptions or trying to pass judgement and I’m sorry you felt that why.

This thread is the only post I’ve seen from yourself, so unless I went searching through all your history & posts the only information I had to try give you reassurance & advice was purely off the first post you made which didn’t go into a huge amount of detail or include information you have since posted after others asked questions which painted a much bigger picture.

And like you said no, not everyone on here is doctors and I think with an online forum you kind of have to take advice with a grain of salt and rely on your professional care givers to tell you what is best, and what course of action is appropriate.

I wish you the best in your pregnancy and hope you enjoy it & savour the precious moments, first kicks etc.

Much love x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loh4 For This Useful Post:

WintersDay (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MLadyEm View Post
    Then why did you mention it? You asked about mucous and you got replies. Anything further you could have replied with something along the lines of “thanks for your concern, I’ve been seeing a psych throughout the IVF process”. Instead you’ve jumped on the attack and are being quite aggressive and rude to people who are only trying to help. I’m sorry if you feel someone is a self righteous, narcissistic and judgemental member. I’m not actually sure who you’re actually referring to (whether it’s me or any of the others) as that description doesn’t fit anyone who has replied to your thread.
    Also no one has said you can’t feel what you feel. You can absolutely feel what you feel. People were only making suggestions because we want you to be able to enjoy your pregnancy without second guessing every little aspect of it. Pregnancy is stressful - IVF or not, but being able to talk to someone or do something to help rationalise your fears and anxiety can make the experience more enjoyable. That is the only point anyone was trying to make.

Go back to my message to the initial member where I said I am seeing a counsellor tomorrow. Its nobodys business that I have seen a psych since I stated IVF but was pushed so much by all the unsolocited comments about it I said it.

I have the absolute right to be angry about that & thar particular member who is now BLOCKED/IGNORED made a nasty comment to me to which I have said she IS a narcissist and judgemental. Just like telling someone they need help because they are stressed about mucus! How DARE she!!

FYI: Surgery for the stitch is Thursday. No I didnt ask for it, its what my OBGYN decided.

So much for: oh you are being OTT stressing about a tiny piece of mucus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Who made the nasty comment and what was it??

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (01-12-2020),SSecret Squirrel (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    🤷‍♀️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

JustJaq (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Since when is women trying to help other women nasty?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (01-12-2020),JustJaq (01-12-2020),Loh4 (01-12-2020),MLadyEm (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WintersDay First of all, I'm glad to hear your OB has been proactive and found a potential issue before anything comes of it. But it's really not fair to come to a parenting forum, ask laymen for advice, and then throw it back in our faces when our attempts to reassure you didn't diagnose the complications.

It's also not okay to start name calling when people respectfully suggested reaching out to professionals for the anxiety relating to your pregnancy. You have no idea of the struggles these women that commented have faced. If you choose to stop being snarky and stop throwing insults around, you may find this forum to be a wealth of knowledge and support.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard (01-12-2020),EnchantedGrace (01-12-2020),JustJaq (01-12-2020),Loh4 (01-12-2020),MLadyEm (01-12-2020),Mum-I-Am (01-12-2020),PomPoms (01-12-2020),SSecret Squirrel (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the OP has had her question answered, so I will close the thread now.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234