+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am i having a misscarriage? :(

Hello,
    I don't know how to even write this....
    My mind is scattered... All I can give is info...
    The info I can remember at this point, I have a bad memory and have been through alot the last couple of month's.
    I was staying with friends for a little while over a month ago, went camping 28th Sept to 1st Oct. Didn't have my period and I'm pretty sure I didn't have it the week before that either.
    I am pretty regular, however I am breastfeeding still, my 13 month old Daughter.
    Umm, so I came back home from camping....
    And another 4 weeks passed, and I thought for sure I was pregnant... when I started to think deeply about it, my nipples were even quite tender last week...
    Anyway... I did some home pregnancy tests...
    Last week I got what we're some very very faint positive lines??? Or not??? Idk im so confused?
    I did another test Thursday night and it was a brighter result, and one Friday morning which was faint again, and Friday morning, I started bleeding.... at first I thought maybe an implant bleed, as it was lighter in colour... But through out the day progressed into heavier red bleeding. I have been reading as much as I can before I posted this... about chemical pregnancies etc... I still don't understand....
    Was It A false positive? An evap line? Is this my period? Or am I miscarrying?
    I know that I can't be given a 100% answer, but am hoping someone can give me some sort of idea or advice?
    Please And Thank you.
    🙏🏼😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPlusOne View Post
    Hello,
    I don't know how to even write this....
    My mind is scattered... All I can give is info...
    The info I can remember at this point, I have a bad memory and have been through alot the last couple of month's.
    I was staying with friends for a little while over a month ago, went camping 28th Sept to 1st Oct. Didn't have my period and I'm pretty sure I didn't have it the week before that either.
    I am pretty regular, however I am breastfeeding still, my 13 month old Daughter.
    Umm, so I came back home from camping....
    And another 4 weeks passed, and I thought for sure I was pregnant... when I started to think deeply about it, my nipples were even quite tender last week...
    Anyway... I did some home pregnancy tests...
    Last week I got what we're some very very faint positive lines??? Or not??? Idk im so confused?
    I did another test Thursday night and it was a brighter result, and one Friday morning which was faint again, and Friday morning, I started bleeding.... at first I thought maybe an implant bleed, as it was lighter in colour... But through out the day progressed into heavier red bleeding. I have been reading as much as I can before I posted this... about chemical pregnancies etc... I still don't understand....
    Was It A false positive? An evap line? Is this my period? Or am I miscarrying?
    I know that I can't be given a 100% answer, but am hoping someone can give me some sort of idea or advice?
    Please And Thank you.
    Oh hun, so sorry you are going through this. I think for ease of mind, book in to see your GP and have a blood test. They might also refer you to get an ultrasound in the event you are/were further along and plan next steps. In the meantime, try to remain calm and take it easy over the next few days. And just remember, what will be will be ❤️❤️❤️

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful982 For This Useful Post:

FourPlusOne (31-10-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful982 View Post
    Oh hun, so sorry you are going through this. I think for ease of mind, book in to see your GP and have a blood test. They might also refer you to get an ultrasound in the event you are/were further along and plan next steps. In the meantime, try to remain calm and take it easy over the next few days. And just remember, what will be will be ❤️❤️❤️
    Thank you for your response and kindness.
    I am too scared to go to the G.P to be completely honest with you.
    But have Just been taking it easy today.
    Have been quite emotional. And yes, you are right, what will be will be. 💜

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FourPlusOne For This Useful Post:

Hopeful982 (01-11-2020)