+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/ICSI- November/December/January 2020/21

    I’ve made the group over 3 months because December is likely to be quieter with clinics shutting over Xmas feel free to start discussions, share your stories and ask as many questions as you want!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

    DreamingofDoubleLines (03-11-2020),Farmerbub (03-11-2020)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for making the thread @Mad89!

    Was just reading your updates on the old thread - hoping your body recognises it needs to do its thing so you can fit in a cycle before Xmas shutdown!

    I’ve got a FS appointment this week to see if my hcg was gone back to baseline, I’d love to do my first FET before Xmas but worried I’ll have to wait til January.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamingofDoubleLines For This Useful Post:

    Mad89 (02-11-2020)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies, After an unsuccessful cycle in October I’m going back to see the doctor next week. I don’t have an embryos left, so I will have to stim again. Hoping to get a cycle started in Jan. I normally only get max of one egg, if any. Fingers crossed it is more this time 🤞

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmerbub For This Useful Post:

    DreamingofDoubleLines (03-11-2020),Mad89 (02-11-2020)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    223
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies, just want to wish everyone good luck that will be cycling over the next 3 months. And thanks @Mad89 for creating this thread.

    I’m on day 6 of meds for my HRT FET and am on an immune protocol. Intralipid’s and Ultrasound to check lining are booked in for the 11th which is also my birthday, hoping it will bring us some good luck! After 10 stim cycles with 7 fresh transfers and 2 FET’s I’m really praying this is the one that brings us our miracle 🤞🤞

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

    Mad89 (05-11-2020)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Hi Ladies, just want to wish everyone good luck that will be cycling over the next 3 months. And thanks @Mad89 for creating this thread.

    I’m on day 6 of meds for my HRT FET and am on an immune protocol. Intralipid’s and Ultrasound to check lining are booked in for the 11th which is also my birthday, hoping it will bring us some good luck! After 10 stim cycles with 7 fresh transfers and 2 FET’s I’m really praying this is the one that brings us our miracle 🤞🤞
    Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully going in on your birthday will bring good news

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    223
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbub View Post
    Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully going in on your birthday will bring good news
    Thanks Farmerbub I’m hoping it brings us some good luck as well!

    When is your specialist appointment? I hope they can come up with something good to help your next cycle

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Thanks Farmerbub I’m hoping it brings us some good luck as well!

    When is your specialist appointment? I hope they can come up with something good to help your next cycle
    My appointment is on Monday 9th. I’m hoping they can come up with something too. I have had to wait 3 weeks because he was on annual leave. It is dragging on.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi there guys.
    My df and I are starting on our second cycle. Our first we got to egg collection and there wasn’t any eggs. Fs thinks i ovulated early.
    So we waited a month and starting a fresh stim cycle. This time with different drugs.
    Bemfola 200
    Synarel x2 a day
    Oviderl trigger.
    Just waiting on a/f to start.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked
    390
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbub View Post
    My appointment is on Monday 9th. I’m hoping they can come up with something too. I have had to wait 3 weeks because he was on annual leave. It is dragging on.
    Good luck today @Farmerbub!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

    Farmerbub (09-11-2020)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/ICSI- November/December/January 2020/21

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Good luck today @Farmerbub!!
    Thanks Mad89 I have just got back from my appointment and he wants me to start another cycle as soon as I get AF (probably next week) I will see how I go.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET December/January 2020
    By amiracle4me in forum IVF
    Replies: 743
    Last Post: 10-02-2020, 08:05
  2. IVF/FET November/December 2016#2
    By munchkin14 in forum IVF
    Replies: 496
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 06:38
  3. IVF/FET November / December 2016
    By munchkin14 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1299
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:42
  4. Undergoing IVF in November / December 2016
    By blossomsun in forum IVF
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 18:47
  5. Ivf babies due in december/january 2010
    By lulu2010 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...

ADVERTISEMENT