+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0

    Default Disappearing morning sickness & constipation

    Hi

    Need some reassurance here ...

    Am 8 weeks pregnant & morning sickness started late week 6 to late week 7. Since Monday Ive only had it a couple of times & mildly.

    The food aversions are still present.

    Ive also not been constipated the past 2 days.

    I shouldnt complain but I love every symptom I get as it reminds me im pregnant so worry when they stop.

    WD x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    All good. I went in for a scan & all is ok. First trimester is scary!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,065
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh great, so matching with 8 weeks?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

    WintersDay (02-11-2020)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked
    1,008
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know you got reassurance but thought I would add my experience.
    My morning sickness disappeared for like two weeks at about 8w. I was SO SCARED. I’d had a history of miscarriage (6 of them!), so I was so paranoid. But it was all fine and that little bean is nearly eight months old. The morning sickness came back with a vengeance at about ten weeks and I regretted ever complaining about its absence.

    Basically - I can empathise with being freaked out, it’s so scary! But it can be totally normal too; as you’ve just found out

    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

    WintersDay (02-11-2020)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,051
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked
    973
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersDay View Post
    Hi

    Need some reassurance here ...

    Am 8 weeks pregnant & morning sickness started late week 6 to late week 7. Since Monday Ive only had it a couple of times & mildly.

    The food aversions are still present.

    Ive also not been constipated the past 2 days.

    I shouldnt complain but I love every symptom I get as it reminds me im pregnant so worry when they stop.

    WD x
    As others have said.. symptoms come and go.. they are so unpredictable so try not to read something into it.. hard I know!

    I also just wanted to say a huge congrats!! I’ve been following along and am really happy that you finally got your BFP

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    WintersDay (02-11-2020)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    I know you got reassurance but thought I would add my experience.
    My morning sickness disappeared for like two weeks at about 8w. I was SO SCARED. I’d had a history of miscarriage (6 of them!), so I was so paranoid. But it was all fine and that little bean is nearly eight months old. The morning sickness came back with a vengeance at about ten weeks and I regretted ever complaining about its absence.

    Basically - I can empathise with being freaked out, it’s so scary! But it can be totally normal too; as you’ve just found out


    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy

    Im sorry to hear of your losses.

    Well... it came back with a vengence today! Really bad with a migraine on top. I have come to the acceptance that I must be one that it comes & goes from.

    Thank you for the reassurance it seems its common to lose it around 8 weeks.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    As others have said.. symptoms come and go.. they are so unpredictable so try not to read something into it.. hard I know!

    I also just wanted to say a huge congrats!! I’ve been following along and am really happy that you finally got your BFP


    Thank you. So my GP from my first BETA until my last BETA kept asking me if I had symptoms like if I didnt have symptoms I mustnt be pregnant. So inconsiderate but it triggered me & stuck with me so when they stopped suddenly & my history I panicked.

    Have the 9 week scan Thursday & the NIPT blood test so will nervously await that result.

    First trimester is really hard, I am honestly counting down.

    Thanks again xx

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Oh great, so matching with 8 weeks?
    Yeah everything was fine. Have another scan Thursday a pre booked one. Fingers crossed all is still going ok. Morning sickness came back badly today....


 

Similar Threads

  1. Morning sickness disappearing at 9 weeks
    By beckythommo in forum Morning Sickness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-04-2010, 03:18
  2. a good morning sickness remidy
    By lillysmummy in forum Morning Sickness
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 16-10-2008, 15:16
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 14-07-2005, 14:04
  4. something for morning sickness
    By shell in forum Morning Sickness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 21:20
  5. Morning Sickness
    By dasprior in forum Morning Sickness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2004, 18:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...

ADVERTISEMENT