+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    My effing lord I'm just catching up on media stuff and seeing all the talk of partially easing restrictions in Sydney, including speculation about some areas coming out of lockdown while others don't. Moronic. Either plain moronic, or willfully divisive and reckless with people's lives.
    The only easing I’m aware of is construction can resume but not in those LGAs that are hotspots and if you live in those areas you can’t work plus covid safe plans must be in place. Wouldn’t be surprised if regular testing is required.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    The only easing I’m aware of is construction can resume but not in those LGAs that are hotspots and if you live in those areas you can’t work plus covid safe plans must be in place. Wouldn’t be surprised if regular testing is required.
    I don't think there's anything beyond that currently, but even that seems foolish. Unless they've already given up on trying to stamp it out.

It's twitter and a news story about The Project apparently discussing the govt toying with the idea of trying to seal off parts of Sydney from others. I didn't see it, just read the story. It would certainly be in keeping with the NSW gov't approach if it's something they're considering - lock down lite n' late, open up too fast and hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm swinging... while I'm ecstatic restrictions are lifting, I, like always, am worried.

I was driving when I heard the school going back announcement and let out a loud whoop 😅 but at the same time, I'm nervous that the kids are going back... as far as covid goes, I can fully control their potential for exposure when we are locked down so I lose that bit of security when they go back.

I don't mind having them home, but having to do home school is just enough to tip me into the land of darkness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Frankly I can never quite decide whether the media are shifting the narrative, or if most of them don't actually know what the words "ground zero" mean.
    Haha yep. A little from column A and a little from column B.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

Kalina (Today)