+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    You have so much strength not to test. I wouldn’t be able to help myself.

They were too sweet and then started tasting like beer. So it went down the sink and I won’t drink the rest
    Hahaha no strength just no good tests I'm actually a POAS addict 😂 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 TTC Chat

Last edited by Emma1217; 21-10-2020 at 07:41.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 TTC Chat

Last edited by Emma1217; 21-10-2020 at 07:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesurprise View Post
    Can't believe its end of year already!

I'm testing 23rd Oct ☺
    Good luck today 🤞🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Jumping onto this thread as I’m part of a similar one on Essential Baby and it’s CLOSING at the end of the month. Madness because of the support it provides so many!

Anyway, off my soapbox. I’m ttc baby 2, my daughter is almost 2 and was a hugely complicated and traumatic pregnancy. I have PTSD as a result and finding ttc hugely triggering

This is cycle 3 and I stupidly tested today at 10dpo - BFN on a FRER. This is because I had cramping 2 days ago and got my hopes up.
    Anyway. Sorry for the downer post, but this is why I need these support forums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySteps2020 View Post
    Hi everyone. Jumping onto this thread as I’m part of a similar one on Essential Baby and it’s CLOSING at the end of the month. Madness because of the support it provides so many!

Anyway, off my soapbox. I’m ttc baby 2, my daughter is almost 2 and was a hugely complicated and traumatic pregnancy. I have PTSD as a result and finding ttc hugely triggering

This is cycle 3 and I stupidly tested today at 10dpo - BFN on a FRER. This is because I had cramping 2 days ago and got my hopes up.
    Anyway. Sorry for the downer post, but this is why I need these support forums.
    Welcome I hope you find this site just as good, too bad the other one is shutting down we are all here to help and to share insight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    MrsB92 how are you going?
    I took a break from everythimg for a bit. BFNs when I retested (as expected). Yesterday marked 12 months TTC. I had my GP appointment booked for this morning for the follow up from the gyne so we were all on the same page. He was supposed to give me a referral for the FS and some progesterone meds as suggested by the gyne. Well, I've just walked out of there feeling like sh*t. My GP said "You are 50kg overweight, you need to lose that before you can get pregnant. There is nothing else I can do until then. Think about weight loss surgery." I've been trying! In 2 years I've lost a total of 2.5kg mind you it's not like I haven't put in the effort. Anyway, that's me done. I'm following up with a new GP this afternoon that is over an hour away from me BUT is happy to do most appointments via video link and order my tests through the relevant places I have here at home.
    How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @BabySteps2020.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    I took a break from everythimg for a bit. BFNs when I retested (as expected). Yesterday marked 12 months TTC. I had my GP appointment booked for this morning for the follow up from the gyne so we were all on the same page. He was supposed to give me a referral for the FS and some progesterone meds as suggested by the gyne. Well, I've just walked out of there feeling like sh*t. My GP said "You are 50kg overweight, you need to lose that before you can get pregnant. There is nothing else I can do until then. Think about weight loss surgery." I've been trying! In 2 years I've lost a total of 2.5kg mind you it's not like I haven't put in the effort. Anyway, that's me done. I'm following up with a new GP this afternoon that is over an hour away from me BUT is happy to do most appointments via video link and order my tests through the relevant places I have here at home.
    How are you doing?
    Omg some doctors can be so ruthless, not very good bed side manner at all, I only see two I refuse to see any others unless it’s an absolute emergency. So because you’re ‘overweight’ you absolutely can’t fall pregnant- what an insult how long do you think it’ll take to get all appointments happening?
    Loss weight surgery is expensive and generally unnecessary, I had a friend that had it done just because she didn’t want to diet. You’ve tried loosing the weight, can you possibly say something to the new doctor and see if you can get blood tests done I.e. thyroid that puts on weight etc
    I’m alright can’t complain haven’t tested again just patiently waiting for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    well I got all my test results back from my FS this morning and its confirmed I need to go down the donor egg parth. I have very low AMH levels so lucky at this stage this is my only issue as my endometriosis has strangely gotten slightly better as I've had dd 🤷‍♀️ Anyway we will and can try naturally for awhile as he said stranger things can happen..so for now waiting on AF she's due tomorrow..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast