+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 153
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,757
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked
    3,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    I do not get the human body. They do what they want lol I do not get it but that's exactly what I was thinking ������ how and why?

    They sure are omg time flies. I'm going to get him dinosaurs for his birthday, he absolutely loves them. Haven't figured out what else yet. Except balls ⚽️ and cars so the typical boy toys.
    Aww he sounds adorable! I'm thinking of getting Ds2 one of those Aquaplay sets. He loves water and could play in it all day.

    They're at such a cute age now hey! Today upon waking, he told me that he wanted cake. Ummm no buddy, no cake for breakfast. Then Ds1 starts asking for chocolate snowmen.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,843
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    676
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Aww he sounds adorable! I'm thinking of getting Ds2 one of those Aquaplay sets. He loves water and could play in it all day.

    They're at such a cute age now hey! Today upon waking, he told me that he wanted cake. Ummm no buddy, no cake for breakfast. Then Ds1 starts asking for chocolate snowmen.
    They boys get waffles and chocolate ice cream every now and then and that's after they've eaten their breakfast lol they're at an awesome age. Omg water don't get me started, I try and use the sprinkler on the grass and he will just run through it and it doesn't matter how hot or cold he will be in it. That's a really good idea.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

    MissTwiggley (21-01-2021)

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,098
    Thanks
    2,517
    Thanked
    1,884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It’s O day for me!

    Once again, somehow, I manage to find a glimmer of hope to keep me going.

    There’s no reason why it couldn’t happen this cycle...

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (21-01-2021),wobblermummy (23-01-2021)

  6. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,757
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked
    3,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    It’s O day for me!

    Once again, somehow, I manage to find a glimmer of hope to keep me going.

    There’s no reason why it couldn’t happen this cycle...
    Absolutely could happen hon! Go catch that egg lovely!

  7. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,757
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked
    3,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    They boys get waffles and chocolate ice cream every now and then and that's after they've eaten their breakfast lol they're at an awesome age. Omg water don't get me started, I try and use the sprinkler on the grass and he will just run through it and it doesn't matter how hot or cold he will be in it. That's a really good idea.
    Lol what is it with water? I swear my kids could play in water all day, 6yo included!

  8. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,843
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    676
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Lol what is it with water? I swear my kids could play in water all day, 6yo included!
    8 yr old and the 4 yr old not so much. Pretty cool how they all have the genetics 🧬 yet totally different.

  9. #127
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    453
    Thanks
    538
    Thanked
    256
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    I hardly think of myself as TTC anymore, it has just been so long. We started TTC baby number 4 in October 2016, and we are still waiting. I get overwhelmingly sad if I let myself think about it too deeply.

    For now, I’m 6dpo and somehow still a tiny bit hopeful...
    Hi lovely,
    I'm not in the TTC thread but I've been lurking
    You're comments have really struck me. I don't think of myself as TTC anymore either (we absolutely are) but it's more a hopeless longing now (ttc since 2009) I honestly wish I could just stop trying but I can't.
    We decided on egg donation in May 20 but the global pandemic has put that on hold, we have decided to do one more round of ivf to make the wait more bearable because I feel like I'm currently almost halfway way through a 2 year wait and I used to think the TWW was bad!
    I'm so sorry you feel overwhelming sad, it's a feeling I'm very familiar with. I actually found myself questioning the other day if my 2 pregnancies (mc) ever actually happened or if I just imagined them
    Anyway enough of my pity party, I truly hope you get your #4 sending big virtual hugs.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (23-01-2021)

  11. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,098
    Thanks
    2,517
    Thanked
    1,884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi lovely,
    I'm not in the TTC thread but I've been lurking
    You're comments have really struck me. I don't think of myself as TTC anymore either (we absolutely are) but it's more a hopeless longing now (ttc since 2009) I honestly wish I could just stop trying but I can't.
    We decided on egg donation in May 20 but the global pandemic has put that on hold, we have decided to do one more round of ivf to make the wait more bearable because I feel like I'm currently almost halfway way through a 2 year wait and I used to think the TWW was bad!
    I'm so sorry you feel overwhelming sad, it's a feeling I'm very familiar with. I actually found myself questioning the other day if my 2 pregnancies (mc) ever actually happened or if I just imagined them
    Anyway enough of my pity party, I truly hope you get your #4 sending big virtual hugs.
    Thank you. Thank you so much for hearing me.

    I am so sorry your TTC journey has been so sh*t. Bad stuff happens to beautiful, good people sometimes. And unfortunately, the rainbow after the storm can seem impossibly out of reach sometimes.

    However I refuse to give up hope.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (23-01-2021)

  13. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,757
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked
    3,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi lovely,
    I'm not in the TTC thread but I've been lurking
    You're comments have really struck me. I don't think of myself as TTC anymore either (we absolutely are) but it's more a hopeless longing now (ttc since 2009) I honestly wish I could just stop trying but I can't.
    We decided on egg donation in May 20 but the global pandemic has put that on hold, we have decided to do one more round of ivf to make the wait more bearable because I feel like I'm currently almost halfway way through a 2 year wait and I used to think the TWW was bad!
    I'm so sorry you feel overwhelming sad, it's a feeling I'm very familiar with. I actually found myself questioning the other day if my 2 pregnancies (mc) ever actually happened or if I just imagined them
    Anyway enough of my pity party, I truly hope you get your #4 sending big virtual hugs.
    I pray this year is your year BabyO, and I hope that if your heart so desires, you have more babies in future with much more ease than which you've had so far.

    Trying to conceive for a long time really takes it's toll, both mentally and physically. I hope I can give you a little joy with my story. It took us 3 miscarriages and almost 12 years to have our first, and it seemed that following his birth, the floodgates to having take home babies opened because then came baby boy #2 almost 4 years later and 8 months following his birth, our twinnies were on board, but we only got to keep one, a beautiful little boy born in 2019. We've been ttc since his birth also... The loss of his twin utterly broke me and we feel incomplete. But, I think we've completely exhausted our luck, and neither of us can close the book even with several challenges presenting themselves. It seems so final. The pain and longing is almost palpable at times.

    I'm sending you big, big hugs and mucho baby vibes. And I agree with you - I am often hoping JJZK has some beautiful news to share with us all. I hope you both do. xx

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (24-01-2021)

  15. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    453
    Thanks
    538
    Thanked
    256
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Thank you. Thank you so much for hearing me.

    I am so sorry your TTC journey has been so sh*t. Bad stuff happens to beautiful, good people sometimes. And unfortunately, the rainbow after the storm can seem impossibly out of reach sometimes.

    However I refuse to give up hope.
    I can't give up hope either, even if hope can drive a woman insane
    Last edited by BabyO; 23-01-2021 at 23:03.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Bubs Due Oct/Nov/Dec 2010 #3
    By jai9 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 830
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 16:55
  2. IVF Bubs Due Oct/Nov/Dec 2010 #2
    By dragongal77 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 560
    Last Post: 21-05-2010, 11:17
  3. IVF Bubs due Oct/Nov/dec 2010
    By River Song in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 18:18
  4. Brissy Mums Oct/Nov/Dec 06 Bubs #2
    By youngones in forum Brisbane
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 19:37
  5. Brissy mums Oct/Nov/Dec 06 Bubs
    By pinkie in forum Brisbane
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 19:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...

ADVERTISEMENT