+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    I do not get the human body. They do what they want lol I do not get it but that's exactly what I was thinking ������ how and why?

They sure are omg time flies. I'm going to get him dinosaurs for his birthday, he absolutely loves them. Haven't figured out what else yet. Except balls ⚽️ and cars so the typical boy toys.
    Aww he sounds adorable! I'm thinking of getting Ds2 one of those Aquaplay sets. He loves water and could play in it all day.

They're at such a cute age now hey! Today upon waking, he told me that he wanted cake. Ummm no buddy, no cake for breakfast. Then Ds1 starts asking for chocolate snowmen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Aww he sounds adorable! I'm thinking of getting Ds2 one of those Aquaplay sets. He loves water and could play in it all day.

They're at such a cute age now hey! Today upon waking, he told me that he wanted cake. Ummm no buddy, no cake for breakfast. Then Ds1 starts asking for chocolate snowmen.
    They boys get waffles and chocolate ice cream every now and then and that's after they've eaten their breakfast lol they're at an awesome age. Omg water don't get me started, I try and use the sprinkler on the grass and he will just run through it and it doesn't matter how hot or cold he will be in it. That's a really good idea.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

MissTwiggley (21-01-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It’s O day for me!

Once again, somehow, I manage to find a glimmer of hope to keep me going.

There’s no reason why it couldn’t happen this cycle...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

BabyO (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (21-01-2021),wobblermummy (23-01-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    It’s O day for me!

Once again, somehow, I manage to find a glimmer of hope to keep me going.

There’s no reason why it couldn’t happen this cycle...
    Absolutely could happen hon! Go catch that egg lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    They boys get waffles and chocolate ice cream every now and then and that's after they've eaten their breakfast lol they're at an awesome age. Omg water don't get me started, I try and use the sprinkler on the grass and he will just run through it and it doesn't matter how hot or cold he will be in it. That's a really good idea.
    Lol what is it with water? I swear my kids could play in water all day, 6yo included!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Lol what is it with water? I swear my kids could play in water all day, 6yo included!
    8 yr old and the 4 yr old not so much. Pretty cool how they all have the genetics 🧬 yet totally different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hardly think of myself as TTC anymore, it has just been so long. We started TTC baby number 4 in October 2016, and we are still waiting. I get overwhelmingly sad if I let myself think about it too deeply.

For now, I’m 6dpo and somehow still a tiny bit hopeful...
    Hi lovely,
    I'm not in the TTC thread but I've been lurking
    You're comments have really struck me. I don't think of myself as TTC anymore either (we absolutely are) but it's more a hopeless longing now (ttc since 2009) I honestly wish I could just stop trying but I can't.
    We decided on egg donation in May 20 but the global pandemic has put that on hold, we have decided to do one more round of ivf to make the wait more bearable because I feel like I'm currently almost halfway way through a 2 year wait and I used to think the TWW was bad!
    I'm so sorry you feel overwhelming sad, it's a feeling I'm very familiar with. I actually found myself questioning the other day if my 2 pregnancies (mc) ever actually happened or if I just imagined them
    Anyway enough of my pity party, I truly hope you get your #4 sending big virtual hugs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

JJZK (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (23-01-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi lovely,
    You're comments have really struck me. I don't think of myself as TTC anymore either (we absolutely are) but it's more a hopeless longing now (ttc since 2009) I honestly wish I could just stop trying but I can't.
    We decided on egg donation in May 20 but the global pandemic has put that on hold, we have decided to do one more round of ivf to make the wait more bearable because I feel like I'm currently almost halfway way through a 2 year wait and I used to think the TWW was bad!
    I'm so sorry you feel overwhelming sad, it's a feeling I'm very familiar with. I actually found myself questioning the other day if my 2 pregnancies (mc) ever actually happened or if I just imagined them
    Anyway enough of my pity party, I truly hope you get your #4 sending big virtual hugs.
    Thank you. Thank you so much for hearing me.

I am so sorry your TTC journey has been so sh*t. Bad stuff happens to beautiful, good people sometimes. And unfortunately, the rainbow after the storm can seem impossibly out of reach sometimes.

However I refuse to give up hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

BabyO (23-01-2021),MissTwiggley (23-01-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi lovely,
    I pray this year is your year BabyO, and I hope that if your heart so desires, you have more babies in future with much more ease than which you've had so far.

Trying to conceive for a long time really takes it's toll, both mentally and physically. I hope I can give you a little joy with my story. It took us 3 miscarriages and almost 12 years to have our first, and it seemed that following his birth, the floodgates to having take home babies opened because then came baby boy #2 almost 4 years later and 8 months following his birth, our twinnies were on board, but we only got to keep one, a beautiful little boy born in 2019. We've been ttc since his birth also... The loss of his twin utterly broke me and we feel incomplete. But, I think we've completely exhausted our luck, and neither of us can close the book even with several challenges presenting themselves. It seems so final. The pain and longing is almost palpable at times.

I'm sending you big, big hugs and mucho baby vibes. And I agree with you - I am often hoping JJZK has some beautiful news to share with us all. I hope you both do. xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

JJZK (24-01-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Thank you so much for hearing me.

I am so sorry your TTC journey has been so sh*t. Bad stuff happens to beautiful, good people sometimes. And unfortunately, the rainbow after the storm can seem impossibly out of reach sometimes.

However I refuse to give up hope.
    I can't give up hope either, even if hope can drive a woman insane
    Last edited by BabyO; 23-01-2021 at 23:03.