+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Caring and Sincere Single Lady seeks a little help from an Egg Donor 'Angel'

I have just turned 50 and need a little help from a very special person for me to be able to have a baby which I have always wanted.

My partner died some years ago which left me without any children of my own, so I am now going it alone but have amazing support from my sister and brother and their families. I have 4 wonderful nephews and a stable home and work situation, and I am a full-time carer.
    I have always dreamed of having my own children and would so very much appreciate an egg donor to donate their eggs so that I could have a child. Rest assured there are no fees for you at all - I will cover the travel and medical costs in full. If you think you may like to help me achieve my dream, please contact me at blakobsidian@gmail.com.
    Documented actual expenditure on medical and associated travel expenses will be reimbursed.
    The text of this advertisement has been approved by the Minister for Health as required by Section 40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) May 2020.
    Sincerely
    HopeSprings
    Last edited by HopeSprings; 27-09-2020 at 12:20.