+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    100%. Please seek legal advice, @Emma2020.
    @MissTwiggly your inbox is full I’ll try to send later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma2020 View Post
    @MissTwiggly your inbox is full I’ll try to send later
    All good now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    All good now.
    Thank you, have responded

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @Emma2020 how is everything going? Any results from this woman's pregnancy test?

Hope you are okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    @Emma2020 how is everything going? Any results from this woman's pregnancy test?

Hope you are okay.
    Hey, absolutely nothing in regards to results, not a word from here since, makes me think it was a ploy to try and get him to stay. I feel really sorry for this girl, obviously she has issues and needs to seek help.
    I’ve been blocked by that so called best friend that was messaging her because she didn’t like my opinion about the whole thing.
    Everything is okay, awaiting to see my psychologist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma2020 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi (08-09-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default What would you do? Anyone been in this situation

thanks for the update. where’s your partner at currently? is he staying at the house or elsewhere? what’s his response been thus far in relation to this debacle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    thanks for the update. where’s your partner at currently? is he staying at the house or elsewhere? what’s his response been thus far in relation to this debacle?
    At home, I’ve been quite distant. He is going to see psychiatrist and psychologist and find a couples counselor. Things on the house are actually getting done. He can’t believe that she would stoop so low over sex.
    Now my sister wants to get involved and I really hope she doesn’t say a damn thing to this nut job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    I’m sorry if this sounds blunt.
    She is not the problem. She is a consequence of your DPs problem.
    You have a 10 yr relationship. You had a break for a single month if I understand correctly.
    And in that time, instead of taking time for reflection he jumps into bed with the first woman he finds. And now he (and unfortunately you) are dealing with the consequences of that.
    Forget a polygraph. There’s a reason they’re not admissible in Australian courts. And frankly if you need to waste the time and energy on that, you already know the answer.

I’m hearing heaps about what she’s saying and claiming and her lack of proof.

But what exactly is your DP saying?

This whole situation is a sh!t show and tbh I think professional help ( psychological and legal) are the only options as this whole situation is beyond the pay grade of online forum users.
    Just re-quoting the above because it's so spot on.

I would also suggest that, whatever the reason, this woman seems emotionally involved and is acting out of desperation. Whether it's because she's unhinged as you'd prefer to believe or because your partner took advantage of her feelings for him to get laid, a combination of the two or something else entirely - the lowest position in this tawdry business is occupied wholly by your partner, not her.

Eta I almost choked reading that he couldn't believe she would stoop so low over sex. He's manipulating the situation.
    Last edited by Kalina; 08-09-2020 at 12:24.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (08-09-2020),GirlsRock (08-09-2020),Mod-Degrassi (08-09-2020),Mod-LIKE A BOSS (08-09-2020),shadowangel0205 (08-09-2020),turquoisecoast (08-09-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post

I would also suggest that, whatever the reason, this woman seems emotionally involved and is acting out of desperation. Whether it's because she's unhinged as you'd prefer to believe or because your partner took advantage of her feelings for him to get laid, a combination of the two or something else entirely - the lowest position in this tawdry business is occupied wholly by your partner, not her.

Eta I almost choked reading that he couldn't believe she would stoop so low over sex. He's manipulating the situation.
    That’s true, desperation is fact with her: to vandalise something so much - doesn’t matter the reason, it doesn’t give you the right, it’s thousands of dollars worth of damage. That she has inflicted because of how she presumed it would go, so she needs help. Hell he needs definitive help and I won’t argue with that at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post

I'd say, as unhinged as she may be, he's given her some reason to believe she's got a chance. Even if it was a simple "I love you" to get her inbetween the sheets, that he didn't mean, but she's taken it that way.

HE created this mess. And honestly: HE stooped that low for sex!!! HE went there!

HE needs to grow some balls and step up, stop being a coward, Admit his wrong doing. Lay his cards out, so OP can decide what SHE wants to do from there, if he's part of her future or not... if OP wishes to stay, HE needs to confront the other chick, and set her straight, HE needs to hold the mop and clean up his own mess...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard (08-09-2020),BettyV (10-09-2020),Emma2020 (08-09-2020),SuperGranny (09-09-2020),turquoisecoast (08-09-2020)