Fet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    Male factor infertility, our chance of conceiving naturally are really slim, I’m 27, I’ve got a toddler already from our last cycle, which I’m forever grateful for and only had the one frozen embryo left for potential sibling, hopefully the next cycle works out 🤞
    That’s so great to know it can work for you as it has already, I will be having my fingers crossed for you AF has arrived with a vengeance so it’s time to start the process again hopefully with a bit better luck this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    That’s so great to know it can work for you as it has already, I will be having my fingers crossed for you AF has arrived with a vengeance so it’s time to start the process again hopefully with a bit better luck this time.
    That’s great to hear, hopefully this one will be the one to stick ❤️ exciting to get the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That’s great to hear, hopefully this one will be the one to stick ❤️ exciting to get the ball rolling.
    Quick question, when you had your first period after failed implantation did you have really bad period pain? Omg I’ve had such bad period pain for three days so far and feeling sick as well it’s keeping me awake at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    Quick question, when you had your first period after failed implantation did you have really bad period pain? Omg I’ve had such bad period pain for three days so far and feeling sick as well it’s keeping me awake at night.
    Hey, so sorry your have bad period pains. No I actually had no pains at all, just had a little heavier bleeding going on with clots and tissue, after day 3 the flow was less heavy by day 6 I stopped bleeding. Perhaps try using a warm water bottle on your lower back and abdomen. Hope you start to feel well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, so sorry your have bad period pains. No I actually had no pains at all, just had a little heavier bleeding going on with clots and tissue, after day 3 the flow was less heavy by day 6 I stopped bleeding. Perhaps try using a warm water bottle on your lower back and abdomen. Hope you start to feel well.
    Feeling much better now thanks