Fet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Fet

    Hi ladies.
    I’m 7dp5dt and had my non medicated FET last Sunday.
    I couldn’t wait anymore and took a test first thing in the morning, is it my eyes or can you guys see a second faint line? IMG_4051.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0
    There’s definitely a second line there!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonBabes View Post
    There’s definitely a second line there!!!
    I’m confused because I just took a digital clear blue one and it says not pregnant pretty strange and confusing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    I’m confused because I just took a digital clear blue one and it says not pregnant pretty strange and confusing
    I read somewhere you have to wait until day 8 or 9 to get a decent reading maybe try again tomorrow, I will be hopefully having FET done in a few weeks time have an appointment with my FS today and got AF yesterday and started on progynova tablets 3 times a day, I will be hopeless having to wait two weeks as I have no patience what so ever for that type of thing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,568
    Thanks
    7,492
    Thanked
    5,111
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    I’m confused because I just took a digital clear blue one and it says not pregnant pretty strange and confusing
    Digitals aren’t usually accurate until after your period is due.

    But the test looks almost identical to mine at the same timing. That line is 2 months old and napping

    What I did was tested every day but alternated tests - Clear Blue one day, then a FRER, then a Clear Blue etc. This way I was able to test every day, but could see the line progress clearly on each type of test.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    I read somewhere you have to wait until day 8 or 9 to get a decent reading maybe try again tomorrow, I will be hopefully having FET done in a few weeks time have an appointment with my FS today and got AF yesterday and started on progynova tablets 3 times a day, I will be hopeless having to wait two weeks as I have no patience what so ever for that type of thing
    I’ll give it till official test date to use a digital probably. The 2 week wait is honestly dreadful.
    How exciting though, the whole process of fet went so fast for me. Not that I mind lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcos30 View Post
    Digitals aren’t usually accurate until after your period is due.

    But the test looks almost identical to mine at the same timing. That line is 2 months old and napping

    What I did was tested every day but alternated tests - Clear Blue one day, then a FRER, then a Clear Blue etc. This way I was able to test every day, but could see the line progress clearly on each type of test.
    Aw that’s putting me at ease a little bit now. I took another test 12 hour after I took the first test and it came back a little more visible. I’ve got 2 first response and 1 clear blue left so I’ll probably use these from tomorrow morning up until official test date. Adjustments.jpg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    I’ll give it till official test date to use a digital probably. The 2 week wait is honestly dreadful.
    How exciting though, the whole process of fet went so fast for me. Not that I mind lol
    I have my scan next Thursday to see if my lining is the right thickness and if so the following Tuesday I will go in for my FET, I can’t wait it seems it’s been a long time to get to here

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    I have my scan next Thursday to see if my lining is the right thickness and if so the following Tuesday I will go in for my FET, I can’t wait it seems it’s been a long time to get to here
    How exciting, it’s all worth the time, wishing you all the best.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    How exciting, it’s all worth the time, wishing you all the best.
    Have you had your blood test yet?


 

Similar Threads

  1. FET-- Nervous
    By TGB in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 12:42
  2. jo-anne 's FET cycle will be of and running
    By jo-anne.36 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 15-01-2007, 06:05
  3. Starting FET this Month!!
    By *Theluvbub* in forum IVF
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:57
  4. Fet Cycle success stories needed!
    By supamumma in forum IVF
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-06-2006, 11:49
  5. How many FET's before successful?
    By Jack-star in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2006, 14:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Physio & PilatesWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...

ADVERTISEMENT