Fet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fet

Hi ladies.
    I’m 7dp5dt and had my non medicated FET last Sunday.
    I couldn’t wait anymore and took a test first thing in the morning, is it my eyes or can you guys see a second faint line? IMG_4051.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    There’s definitely a second line there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonBabes View Post
    There’s definitely a second line there!!!
    I’m confused because I just took a digital clear blue one and it says not pregnant pretty strange and confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla87 View Post
    I’m confused because I just took a digital clear blue one and it says not pregnant pretty strange and confusing
    I read somewhere you have to wait until day 8 or 9 to get a decent reading maybe try again tomorrow, I will be hopefully having FET done in a few weeks time have an appointment with my FS today and got AF yesterday and started on progynova tablets 3 times a day, I will be hopeless having to wait two weeks as I have no patience what so ever for that type of thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Digitals aren’t usually accurate until after your period is due.

But the test looks almost identical to mine at the same timing. That line is 2 months old and napping

What I did was tested every day but alternated tests - Clear Blue one day, then a FRER, then a Clear Blue etc. This way I was able to test every day, but could see the line progress clearly on each type of test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    I read somewhere you have to wait until day 8 or 9 to get a decent reading maybe try again tomorrow, I will be hopefully having FET done in a few weeks time have an appointment with my FS today and got AF yesterday and started on progynova tablets 3 times a day, I will be hopeless having to wait two weeks as I have no patience what so ever for that type of thing
    I’ll give it till official test date to use a digital probably. The 2 week wait is honestly dreadful.
    How exciting though, the whole process of fet went so fast for me. Not that I mind lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcos30 View Post
    Digitals aren’t usually accurate until after your period is due.

But the test looks almost identical to mine at the same timing. That line is 2 months old and napping

What I did was tested every day but alternated tests - Clear Blue one day, then a FRER, then a Clear Blue etc. This way I was able to test every day, but could see the line progress clearly on each type of test.
    Aw that’s putting me at ease a little bit now. I took another test 12 hour after I took the first test and it came back a little more visible. I’ve got 2 first response and 1 clear blue left so I’ll probably use these from tomorrow morning up until official test date. Adjustments.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’ll give it till official test date to use a digital probably. The 2 week wait is honestly dreadful.
    How exciting though, the whole process of fet went so fast for me. Not that I mind lol
    I have my scan next Thursday to see if my lining is the right thickness and if so the following Tuesday I will go in for my FET, I can’t wait it seems it’s been a long time to get to here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
    I have my scan next Thursday to see if my lining is the right thickness and if so the following Tuesday I will go in for my FET, I can’t wait it seems it’s been a long time to get to here
    How exciting, it’s all worth the time, wishing you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting, it’s all worth the time, wishing you all the best.
    Have you had your blood test yet?