+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf and tubal ligation?

hi all I am new here, my partner and I have decided we would like for a baby. I have 3 previous children naturally conceived and after 3 emergency csections and 2 prem babies decided to get my tubes done and I was a single mum raising them on my own. Now I regret my Decision, I never thought I would find love again. But I have. Anyway I know its possible to fall pregnant after a tubal ligation. I was just wondering if there are any women here that have? And how hard was it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun, I'm sorry you've found yourself here. Anyway welcome, ladies here are great with their pieces of advice. The firts thing I wanted to say is that I did happen to read ladies fell prego naturally even with their tubes having been tied. But we all understand this is not a common thing to expect. Usually we have to get our tubes untied before ttc. Where I live this is quite a costly procedure and it doesn't guarantee you the pregnancy. Even from the point how successfully it was performed.. I'd recommend better to have a closer look at IVF. You literally don't need your tubes for the procedure. They will extract your egg, fertilize it and then put directly back to your uterus. Thus the procedure isn't one of the cheapest.. After paying out of the pocket I myself decided to move on with options abroad. We ended up with using donor egg to conceive our LO.
    Whatever you decide, I'm praying for your luck behind the corner. I'm here for you anytime you feel a weak moment.
    And I'm happy for you that you've managed to find your love. Wishing you the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A friend tried for 12 months after a reversal to no luck. 1 round of ivf and boom pregnant. Sometimes the more costly route can be the fastest