+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My 5 day blast embryos are not passing PGS testing

Hiii all,

I just finished my 6 round of stim cycle IVF, as I have high NK cells and dq alpha match with my husband my fs suggested to freeze our embryos so that he can transfer embryos once after we do LIT treatment. I am getting good number of eggs and decent number of 5 day blasts , however when I get call from testing team they say no embryo passed PGS testing, that is devastating.

I tried all medicines and injections related to egg quality. Please help me what else can make my embryos pass PGS testing. I need your valuable guidance pleaseeeeee

Regards
    Acai

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Acia,
    I understand that this would be upsetting, are they all coming back as abnormal, or are some mosaics? Have you had genetic screening completed?
    Our clinic did basic genetic screening on both of us early on and then we did wider panel testing through genes Australia, after our clinic recommended we go to see them as our embryos were either failing early on, or coming back as mosaics. It was expensive and has not created any new options for us, but I appreciated the extra information/perspective.
    My clinic will also do LIT / lola protocol etc on a fresh cycle where there are issues getting enough eggs, so might be worth asking your doctor about whether this is an option and what their opinion on potential outcomes for you might be.
    Best of luck, R