+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyJoyAnderson View Post
    Ooooh that’s so close!!! Are you jumping out of your skin? You are one patient lady!
    Negative home test last night, confirmed by negative bloods today

Going to lunch with friends on Sunday ~1 hour's drive away - have already called one of them to get a lift so I can drink

Next up: another stim cycle (our 5th) to create some more PGS-tested embryos🤞

Love and baby dust to all

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a million dreams For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (31-07-2020),SallyJoyAnderson (31-07-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Negative home test last night, confirmed by negative bloods today

Going to lunch with friends on Sunday ~1 hour's drive away - have already called one of them to get a lift so I can drink

Next up: another stim cycle (our 5th) to create some more PGS-tested embryos

Love and baby dust to all
    Oh I’m sorry love! The disappointment can be just crushing.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends and enjoy an arvo sesh! You’ve well and truly earnt the chance to let loose!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SallyJoyAnderson For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (01-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What stage is everyone at?

I’m starting my injections of 75ui of gonal f today for a FET with my final embryo! Going forward if this doesn’t work we will do another egg collection!!

I am hopeful without being naive about our chances of success! We will have fingers and everything else crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    What stage is everyone at?

I’m starting my injections of 75ui of gonal f today for a FET with my final embryo! Going forward if this doesn’t work we will do another egg collection!!

I am hopeful without being naive about our chances of success! We will have fingers and everything else crossed!!
    I’m coming up to transfer this Tuesday the 4th (FET). My cycle was extended to allow time to thicken my lining.

I’m taking 4 progynova a day, pessary in the am and pm and tomorrow I start Crinone.

We have 3 frozen blasties. Hoping 1 survives the thaw and transfer

When are you due for transfer? Best of luck with your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

After a 6 month break from IVF I had a FET on Wed 22/7 with a 4AA embie... BT was Friday (9dp5dt), and after a hold up at the lab, I finally got the call yesterday... AND IT STUCK!!

I didn’t POAS before the beta and had no real symptoms that were different to other, unsuccessful cycles (other than some serious moodiness and full on anxiety on Mon/Tues, which I just put down to work stress), so I was very prepared for a negative result.

HCG level was 125, which the nurse was happy with given the slightly earlier test day (she said at 10dp5dt they’d want to see 150 HCG). I’ll do a follow up BT tomorrow to track the doubling of HCG levels 🤞🤞🤞.

I still can’t quite believe it... so I POAS this morning, and she’s still there ❤️. I’ll try to add a pic, but haven’t been having much luck on the tech side.

When I saw BH was supposed to shut down mid-July, I figured I’d have to go it alone this cycle - I’m so glad to see a last minute change! I hope news of a BFP brings hope to some of you, as they did for me in my failed cycles. I so hope your BFP is on its way to you too xxx
    Attached Images

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barkly For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (03-08-2020),Clarry11 (02-08-2020),Mad89 (02-08-2020),Robyn0312 (03-08-2020),SallyJoyAnderson (02-08-2020),Waitinghopeful (03-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkly View Post
    Hi Ladies,

After a 6 month break from IVF I had a FET on Wed 22/7 with a 4AA embie... BT was Friday (9dp5dt), and after a hold up at the lab, I finally got the call yesterday... AND IT STUCK!!

I didn’t POAS before the beta and had no real symptoms that were different to other, unsuccessful cycles (other than some serious moodiness and full on anxiety on Mon/Tues, which I just put down to work stress), so I was very prepared for a negative result.

HCG level was 125, which the nurse was happy with given the slightly earlier test day (she said at 10dp5dt they’d want to see 150 HCG). I’ll do a follow up BT tomorrow to track the doubling of HCG levels .

I still can’t quite believe it... so I POAS this morning, and she’s still there . I’ll try to add a pic, but haven’t been having much luck on the tech side.

When I saw BH was supposed to shut down mid-July, I figured I’d have to go it alone this cycle - I’m so glad to see a last minute change! I hope news of a BFP brings hope to some of you, as they did for me in my failed cycles. I so hope your BFP is on its way to you too xxx
    Congratulations!!! How exciting! That is one lovely strong line!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SallyJoyAnderson For This Useful Post:

Barkly (03-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

HCG level was 125, which the nurse was happy with given the slightly earlier test day (she said at 10dp5dt they’d want to see 150 HCG). I’ll do a follow up BT tomorrow to track the doubling of HCG levels 🤞🤞🤞.

I still can’t quite believe it... so I POAS this morning, and she’s still there ❤️. I’ll try to add a pic, but haven’t been having much luck on the tech side.

Congratulations!!!! This is amazing! So happy for you 🥳🥰

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

Barkly (03-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Yay this is such a great start to August! Congratulations @Barkly ❤️ I bet it made the 6 month break feel so worth it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

Barkly (03-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Yay this is such a great start to August! Congratulations @Barkly ❤️ I bet it made the 6 month break feel so worth it!
    It sure did! I wasn’t keen on a break at all, but it had to happen. It gave my poor body a rest and allowed me to get some distance from the IVF craziness for a bit. This cycle felt a lot less stressful as a result.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for your cycle - hopefully this last embie is the one for you 💖

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Barkly For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (04-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyJoyAnderson View Post
    I’m coming up to transfer this Tuesday the 4th (FET). My cycle was extended to allow time to thicken my lining.

I’m taking 4 progynova a day, pessary in the am and pm and tomorrow I start Crinone.

We have 3 frozen blasties. Hoping 1 survives the thaw and transfer

When are you due for transfer? Best of luck with your cycle!
    Good luck for your transfer tomorrow! Hope it all goes well 🌟 🌈 💓 🍀

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Barkly For This Useful Post:

SallyJoyAnderson (05-08-2020)