Hi everyone.. after 10 years of IVF we have just had one of the worst things happen. our last embryo (from the 5 year you're version of my now 43 year old self) PGD tested - all looking good , immune drugs on par.. it was sowing HCG from 3 days after the 5 day transfer.. Turns out my clinic did not relay the correct dose of Progesterone to me that my doctor had prescribed. I started to bleed like a period on day 28 of cycle, and at the same time the HCG continued to rise as if a viable outcome was likely right through until day 4 of the period. when it disappeared within 36 hours. It is very clear to me the lack of Progesterone caused my lining to shed and consequently the implanted PGD embryo got wiped into oblivion. I am beyond devastated . at 43 there is no more next times.. Has anyone else suffered in this way? I suppose you could call this "Lack of Luteal phase support" my doctor dodged the question and did not deny this is the likely cause, and instead just said "you won't find anyway to get that answer" .. meanwhile.. my life is defined, my heat is broken, and they have taken $15k from me for good measure.. The clinic and nursing team did not clearly communicate with me my dosage for progesterone as i required maximum dose due to my age and irregular cycles. I would love to hear from anyone that has experienced HCG rising at the same time as having a period. I feel battered and bruised.