+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am good!! I feel like I have been really over thinking things and getting really over the top with symptom tracking temperature checking.. so this month my goal is to try and let go relax and just go with the flow!! Let’s see if that goes to plan!
    I am so hopeful this month.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MahaMum For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza (17-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not even in the TWW yet and I'm already impatient! DTD with hubby last night (CD6), which is the first in a while i have to admit. And now i'm like - can I be pregnant now!
    The logical part of my brain says no, it took 6 months the first time around. I would just love to be one of those people who can be one and done!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GothicBeeza For This Useful Post:

MahaMum (18-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put me down for the 11th to test

5th is my birthday so I'm hoping can test then and get my BFP but will be too early πŸ˜‚ 🀞

Not really sure when AF is due as been all over the shop but got ovulation saliva test this month to help pin point it better β™₯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mylittlesurprise For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza (19-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I please be put down for the 13th. AF arrived this afternoon. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not feeling confident this cycle. Pretty sure I will O tomorrow, and we only managed to BD once, back on CD6 (currently CD10). So timing will be off this month I think. 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all!

I don't have a date to test yet! Doing IUI and our June cycle was cancelled when I ovulated on CD 19 prior to my planned IUI on CD 21 It was a pretty ****ty cycle - 4 TV USSs and multiple blood tests! Fingers crossed July is a lot smoother for us!

Our FS has suggested we trial a month off ovulation medication as I have been on Clomid for over 12 months and seem to have built up a resistance. So July will probably be a big flop for us, but we can't give up! Hopefully I will then start a different medication in August.

We have everything crossed! Hoping July is a lucky month for lots of us in here! Baby dust xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pippy18 For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza (22-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay after a bit of flip-flopping, i'm convinced I am 1DPO, and that the one off at CD6 could still be viable. So I guess I'm in the two week wait! That also means my testing date is WAY off, but I won't change it. I'll probably be testing from like 10DPO onwards anyway so no point in adjusting it.
    Anyone else in the TWW yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    Okay after a bit of flip-flopping, i'm convinced I am 1DPO, and that the one off at CD6 could still be viable. So I guess I'm in the two week wait! That also means my testing date is WAY off, but I won't change it. I'll probably be testing from like 10DPO onwards anyway so no point in adjusting it.
    Anyone else in the TWW yet?
    Im 1DPO today so i guess we will start testing around the same time haha! I cant help myself but test early too.
    Good luck!! 🀞

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due to ovulate today.. getting some mild cramping this morning. We DTD last night and two nights prior, we will do it tonight for good measure!!
    I was feeling really hopeful this month but I have been really stressed and run down with work this last week..
    Gotta hold on the the hope though I guess!!

Hope everyone is doing well remaining hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    3DPO and already losing my mind. I just want to know whether this cycle was a bust, or if by some miracle I'm actually pregnant. I'm ready to be pregnant again. I'm ready to announce it to everyone, and be off work for 6 months, and just begin the next stage on my life.