+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me good on you for not caving. It's so hard!!

All of my IVF attempts have been chemical so i have a real fear of testing now. I just wait it out now and i know i'm in the minority haha the first few times really dashed my hopes.

My last FET didn't work. Chemical again for me. Spoke to my doctor who has ordered some more tests but doesn't think there's anything "wrong" so we're doing our next round this month. There's always hope each time but i'd be lying if i said i was feeling really positive and confident. I feel like we're just doing the same thing expecting a different result.

Anyone else doing a FET this June? hopefully someone will join me in the 2ww. i need a friend because of the no testing hahaha

Have any of you listened to the "all that triggers" podcast. For the first time in 3 years, i felt like i wasn't crazy and i wasn't alone. If you're up to it, i would recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by suesue View Post

All of my IVF attempts have been chemical so i have a real fear of testing now. I just wait it out now and i know i'm in the minority haha the first few times really dashed my hopes.

My last FET didn't work. Chemical again for me. Spoke to my doctor who has ordered some more tests but doesn't think there's anything "wrong" so we're doing our next round this month. There's always hope each time but i'd be lying if i said i was feeling really positive and confident. I feel like we're just doing the same thing expecting a different result.

Anyone else doing a FET this June? hopefully someone will join me in the 2ww. i need a friend because of the no testing hahaha

Have any of you listened to the "all that triggers" podcast. For the first time in 3 years, i felt like i wasn't crazy and i wasn't alone. If you're up to it, i would recommend it.
    @suesue the chemicals must be so hard, never knowing if it has or hasn’t worked is hard enough!!

I will be doing a FET and I think my transfer will be around the 17th I test out my booster only because I prefer to be prepared before the blood test!! I will hopefully be starting my injections again on Thursday but clinic called me back late this arvo saying my referral has just expired and I need a new one before I start again!! A bit of notice would have been nice! I’ve called my doctor and hopefully she will get it through to them tomorrow 🤞🏽

I haven’t heard of the podcast but I will get onto it! Maybe I can listen to it on my next 700km trip to Perth for my transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF - May/June 2020

Sorry for being misleading and crashing. I’m a thread intruder! I was cycling with BabyO a few months ago so jumping in now and then to cheer her on. Wishing you all the best of luck xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

suesue (28-05-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Sorry for being misleading and crashing. I’m a thread intruder! I was cycling with BabyO a few months ago so jumping in now and then to cheer her on. Wishing you all the best of luck xx
    Just had a few tears reading that (in a good way) your support means a lot

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

suesue (28-05-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry hun
    Big hugs for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Just had a few tears reading that (in a good way) your support means a lot
    Anytime hun xxxx cheering away here on the sidelines for you!!!

How many days past are you today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Anytime hun xxxx cheering away here on the sidelines for you!!!

How many days past are you today?
    6dp5dt I tested today and it's not looking good
    I know it's early and it's not over till it's over but I'd usually have something by 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    6dp5dt I tested today and it's not looking good
    I know it's early and it's not over till it's over but I'd usually have something by 11dpo
    6dp5dt is very early still Hun. I’d expect a BFN at that range. Give it another 2 days ❤️ xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

BabyO (27-05-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVF Is such a pain. My clinic called me today to say that my blood test to start the next FET cam back with HCG so i can't start again until it's all out of my system. It's not high enough to be a baby, just high enough to mean that i can't FET this month. Ugh. The IVF gods really love to play games don't they.
    @Mad89 hopefully they got that referral all done and dusted for you.
    The podcast will have a few more episodes by the time your long drive comes around and i think it's definitely worth a listen. it helped me and gave me a few laughs and tears along the way. it's just 2 girlfriends talking about how sh*t infertility is. i found it refreshing but that could be because none of my friends have ever gone through IVF haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVF Is such a pain. My clinic called me today to say that my blood test to start the next FET cam back with HCG so i can't start again until it's all out of my system. It's not high enough to be a baby, just high enough to mean that i can't FET this month. Ugh. The IVF gods really love to play games don't they.
    @Mad89 hopefully they got that referral all done and dusted for you.
    The podcast will have a few more episodes by the time your long drive comes around and i think it's definitely worth a listen. it helped me and gave me a few laughs and tears along the way. it's just 2 girlfriends talking about how sh*t infertility is. i found it refreshing but that could be because none of my friends have ever gone through IVF haha
    Hey @suesue

I’m sorry about your chemicals I’ve had two and I know how horrid they are.

When I had mine back to back tho my clinic sent me for a hysteroscopy just to have a look in the ‘oven’ so to speak. It made sense and I’m now pregnant. Have you ever had one? Just a thought.