Hi all

I have had 7 pregnancies and have 2 live sons. My second son is 8 months old and was born after I consulted Dr Matthias after 5 miscarriages. Dr Matthias diagnosed me with high natural killer cells and a partial gene match with my husband. My son was the result of my first pregnancy on my new protocol. The protocol was prednisone, intralipids, clexane, progesterone pessaries and injections.

He was born at 34 weeks and was a sick little boy. He was in hospital for 4 weeks. He's doing well now although still small and slow with milestones but that's to be expected. He's happy and adorable and i still can't believe he's here.

I have a real yearning for another baby. My husband would love one but essentially says no because he is terrified of another miscarriage/ preterm birth or worse. I totally agree with this and the fear of going through those things is awful. But i still feel very sad at the thought of not having another baby or being pregnant again. I am very envious of families with 3 kids and know i have a lot of grief and sadness to work through from our history.

I guess my question is has anyone had more than one child on an immune protocol and NOT had preterm births? From speaking to my ob / dr Matthias it sounds extremely likely another pregnancy would result in preterm birth. Im wondering whether staying on meds slightly longer would mean the pregnancy lasted slightly longer which would probably make a big difference to baby's wellbeing.

Im 39 so don't have a heap of time if we were to decide to try again.

I should add, I am besotted with my boys and know how fortunate I am to have them. I definitely dont take that for granted, it has been a hard slog to get them here.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any insights 😊