+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pikler Triangle

With winter approaching and self isolating as much as possible, I’m thinking of getting my son (age 10 months) a Pikler triangle and ramp/slide. Does anyone have any experience with them? How long did your LO use it? Do they take up a lot of room? Worth the investment? Resale opportunity? Any brands, I’ve been on Etsy way too long looking. TIA x
    Last edited by augieandaddie; 08-04-2020 at 00:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my daughter a second hand one as she loves to mood. Maybe if we had the slide she would be more interested but she doesn’t really play with it much. We got it when she was about 8months and she’s now 16months. I know other toddlers who love them, but mine is not one. So I am glad we got it second hand and will be able to sell it for a good price.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pollya For This Useful Post:

augieandaddie (08-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Check out play at home mummy on insta her 11mo loves it.

I’ve been tempted but am worried about the twins falling off it as we have very hard floors and worry a play mat might not be big enough.

We have a wobbel board which the 2yo loves and the twins (9 months) are starting to be really interested in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

augieandaddie (08-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I’ve been searching for a second hand one and I’ve never found one, so figured people hung on to them because their kids love them. The wobble board would definitely take up less space.

I worry too about the supervision part, it’s not like it’s easy to pack up if you walk out of the room. My LO is to active he’d be at the top in no time!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to augieandaddie For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am (08-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
    Check out play at home mummy on insta her 11mo loves it.

I’ve been tempted but am worried about the twins falling off it as we have very hard floors and worry a play mat might not be big enough.

We have a wobbel board which the 2yo loves and the twins (9 months) are starting to be really interested in.
    Darn missed a pretty good giveaway! This account makes me feel like a terrible mom! My only consolation is that I turned okay without all these enrichment activities (but then again when I was a babe, we were part of mothers babysitting club so had plenty of interaction with other littles in their homes/their toys so I’m sure that helped) As that’s off the card these days, I need to up my game. Looks like her little one loves the Pikler! IMG_1395.jpg