FYI think this is woolies new restrictions list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Drinking wine

Attachment 103524

FYI think this is woolies new restrictions list
    Restricting won't be a problem since most of those things aren't available at my local woolies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Restricting won't be a problem since most of those things aren't available at my local woolies
    I understand why but that would be a pain in my rear... my kids go through a can of spaghetti and baked beans a day. I wanted to limit my exposure to 1 maybe 2 shops a week
    Of course, assuming the stock was available.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 21-03-2020 at 20:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I understand why but that would be a pain in my rear... my kids go through a can of spaghetti and baked beans a day. I wanted to limit my exposure to 1 maybe 2 shops a week
    So this craziness is affecting my brain. I'm starting to wonder whether the supermarkets really are trying to replenish stocks like they say they are, or if someone somewhere is enjoying everything flying off the shelves. If there was plenty there people would stop buying like maniacs.

I don't know. I just want to get my hands on some flour to bake a cake. Not a big problem in the scheme of things, but I'm not used to getting a wave of anxiety at the prospect of going grocery shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So this craziness is affecting my brain. I'm starting to wonder whether the supermarkets really are trying to replenish stocks like they say they are, or if someone somewhere is enjoying everything flying off the shelves. If there was plenty there people would stop buying like maniacs.

I don't know. I just want to get my hands on some flour to bake a cake. Not a big problem in the scheme of things, but I'm not used to getting a wave of anxiety at the prospect of going grocery shopping.
    As a wife of someone who replenishes shelves 5 nights a week and unloads trucks full of supplies at a major grocery store I can assure you the shelves are being restocked. My DH came home tonight exhausted after 5 full days of unloading stock to put on the shelves and told me how he was ambushed by 5 ppl grabbing handfuls of stuff from his huge pallets . He said they can’t restock the shelves fast enough for some ppl who are so selfish and expect miracles. So please don’t think that the workers aren’t trying their hardest to restock the shelves. It’s the selfish public , who stockpile unnecessarily that causes issues like no flour . Not the workers who are doing their best in very trying times

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1 (21-03-2020),BettyV (22-03-2020),LoveMyWay (21-03-2020),shadowangel0205 (21-03-2020),SuperGranny (25-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My local Woolies had pasta, rice, flour, eggs, tinned things, cereal etc today. I actually got a little emotional when I saw things back on the shelf, don't fully know why

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1 (21-03-2020),Kalina (21-03-2020),LoveMyWay (21-03-2020),shadowangel0205 (21-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    As a wife of someone who replenishes shelves 5 nights a week and unloads trucks full of supplies at a major grocery store I can assure you the shelves are being restocked. My DH came home tonight exhausted after 5 full days of unloading stock to put on the shelves and told me how he was ambushed by 5 ppl grabbing handfuls of stuff from his huge pallets . He said they can’t restock the shelves fast enough for some ppl who are so selfish and expect miracles. So please don’t think that the workers aren’t trying their hardest to restock the shelves. It’s the selfish public , who stockpile unnecessarily that causes issues like no flour . Not the workers who are doing their best in very trying times
    Thanks. My hat's off to the workers, i really didn't mean them, sorry if it came across that way - I feel so bad for them when I see how some people are behaving. I know they're working hard.
    Last edited by Kalina; 21-03-2020 at 21:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I worry for vulnerable people who can't access what they need - food, nappies. I'm guessing it's all the same people who go back in again and again to hoard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I worry for vulnerable people who can't access what they need - food, nappies. I'm guessing it's all the same people who go back in again and again to hoard.
    My DH said yesterday that 2 ppl kept coming in and buying the exact quantities allowed of items 3x until someone stopped them by calling the police. It’s just crazy that ppl are doing this and I feel so sorry for those who can’t get what they need .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by granny1 View Post
    Thanks to your DH I hope he stays safe. We went to woollies today. It’s the worst I have seen it, there was nothing. No meat, no frozen foods, laundry detergent, cleaning products. I bought 3 packets of up and go because they where on sale and didn’t realise they are a restricted item. The lady at the register was apologising that she needs to take one away, she looked scared. I told her it’s no problem, that I didn’t realise and she can take one away. She told me they get yelled at all the time. I’m losing faith in humanity. I hope karma bites those people on the butt. Pathetic, greedy people. I’m all for stocking up on 2-3 weeks of food but Jesus Christ this needs to stop.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

shadowangel0205 (21-03-2020),SuperGranny (25-03-2020)