+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 314
  1. #281
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Private hospitals just got a 7 day extension, I don't know if that applies to you or not but hopefully it does
    I hope so! I haven't been able to find anything to relate to this but I think because I'm past day 8 stims they are considering it 'essential' in other clinics to proceed with egg collection at the very least. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed! One more day until your EPU

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (26-03-2020)

  3. #282
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    I’m sooooo worried my clinic is going to have to cancel my FET it will be Good Friday (April 10th)...with a private clinic in Perth ������������ they’re putting a stop to region to region travel but because it’s medical/compassionate that part should be ok! Just over the stress...I’m also a teacher so here I am still working with all the extra stuff that comes with it!! I’m happy I’m working, have a job and am making it possible for others to keep working but it’s also just stressful (even with 6 of 25 kids in my class)!!

    Rant over

    Oh I hope not, fingers crossed for you! In a weeks times the hospitals still won't be exhausted and need the extra beds so hopefully they can do a simple FET!

  4. #283
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Hi! Everything crossed for you that Monday goes ahead xo

    5 of our eggs fertilised normally I called the lab this afternoon to see if I could get more info (always prefer talking to a scientist than an FS nurse - more detail!!!), but understandably didn’t get a call back. Will try again in the morning.

    Hoping against hope we get to do a fresh transfer on Monday... but if not, at least we had this EPU. Very much wishing the same for everyone else on here

    Our MMC was on ET #5, so we’ve had 4 BFNs prior and 5 after. My FS is pretty confident it’s to do with my lining etc. (I’m very lucky to hit 7mm, and had a minor septum resected after the MMC as it may have contributed). However, for the first time this cycle he’s added prednisone and (from this weekend) clexane. We’ve talked about immunology, but there really isn’t a reproductive immunologist in Brisbane.

    Honestly, I feel like my fertility is like swiss cheese - PCOS and slow-ish response to meds and 1% morphology and thin lining and.... who knows?!? NK cells normal though (at least when tested...).

    Anyway, enough! Focusing my energy on hoping we all get to do these cycles, at least, and they bring us our take home babies

    Thank you so much!

    Oh 5 fertilised eggs! How amazing is that??! You must be THRILLED!! Now lets hope they start growing healthily. Fingers crossed!! I'm sending out all the positive energies to those little embies!

    Yes, fingers crossed for fresh transfer but either way, you're past the hard bit!

    Oh sure - that does sound like it may not just be immune issues and thats great you don't have NK cells. Did you have a biopsy done to test for NK cells that way also? And also the Biopsy tests for Endometritis (not endometriosis). Interesting how there are only 2 people who seem to do the Reproductive Immunology - Dr Nick Logiotatos (MELB) and Dr Gamal Matthias (SYD). I know a lot of people from Syd who travel to Melbs to see Dr Nick Logiotatos because he is meant to be one of the best but he also work with a lot of people from interstate as does Dr Matthias - they do Skype calls etc. Might be worth looking into?

    Yes, lets focus on these take home babies and always continue to look ahead. One step in front of the other at the moment with all the craziness going on.

    xx

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (26-03-2020)

  6. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyunicorn View Post
    Thank you so much!

    Oh 5 fertilised eggs! How amazing is that??! You must be THRILLED!! Now lets hope they start growing healthily. Fingers crossed!! I'm sending out all the positive energies to those little embies!

    Yes, fingers crossed for fresh transfer but either way, you're past the hard bit!

    Oh sure - that does sound like it may not just be immune issues and thats great you don't have NK cells. Did you have a biopsy done to test for NK cells that way also? And also the Biopsy tests for Endometritis (not endometriosis). Interesting how there are only 2 people who seem to do the Reproductive Immunology - Dr Nick Logiotatos (MELB) and Dr Gamal Matthias (SYD). I know a lot of people from Syd who travel to Melbs to see Dr Nick Logiotatos because he is meant to be one of the best but he also work with a lot of people from interstate as does Dr Matthias - they do Skype calls etc. Might be worth looking into?

    Yes, lets focus on these take home babies and always continue to look ahead. One step in front of the other at the moment with all the craziness going on.

    xx
    Pretty happy with 5 Hoping they keep growing!

    I just had the blood test for NKC, but have had a biopsy for ERA (needed an extra 18 hours of progesterone), endometritis (none, thankfully) and endometrial biome (out of balance - went on probiotics).

    I'm comfortable with my FS for now - he's one of the best, and I do trust his judgement re: what's necessary for my treatment (particularly as he's put me on steriods now, even though he doesn't 100% think I need them). Maybe if nothing else works, I'll look into an interstate RI... but hopefully we figure it out!

    xx

  7. #285
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyunicorn View Post
    Oh I hope not, fingers crossed for you! In a weeks times the hospitals still won't be exhausted and need the extra beds so hopefully they can do a simple FET!
    Thank you! I’m hoping because my clinic is private and they do the FET within their own rooms not a hospital it will go ahead 🤞🏽🤞🏽 I hate the day to day waiting and hoping nothing changes!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (26-03-2020)

  9. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked
    164
    Reviews
    0
    I am crossing my fingers for you! I hope it goes okay!

  10. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    67
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone, I hope you’re all well and safe during this crazy time.

    I’m back for my 5th FET (4th using donor eggs), triggering tonight and transferring next Saturday 4th April.

    My husband and I, like all of you, have been so worried about having our cycle cancelled, up our clinic is continuing with all cycles that are currently underway PHEW!

    We have 3 embryos on ice from our last donor egg cycle, so we have our fingers crossed this cycle works.

    Wishing you all the best for you cycles and sending you all positive vibes!

    N. x

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRodgerDodger For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (27-03-2020)

  12. #288
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope you’re all well and safe during this crazy time.

    I’m back for my 5th FET (4th using donor eggs), triggering tonight and transferring next Saturday 4th April.

    My husband and I, like all of you, have been so worried about having our cycle cancelled, up our clinic is continuing with all cycles that are currently underway PHEW!

    We have 3 embryos on ice from our last donor egg cycle, so we have our fingers crossed this cycle works.

    Wishing you all the best for you cycles and sending you all positive vibes!

    N. x
    Great news your still going ahead for your FET! I just got the call today that my egg collection is still going ahead for Monday. Not sure if they will transfer too but so happy I’m at least getting to egg collection. If they do end up proceeding with a 5 day transfer - it will be on the 4th April also so we’d be on the same timeline for the TWW. We should keep connected! ✨

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (27-03-2020),MrsRodgerDodger (27-03-2020)

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Thank you! I’m hoping because my clinic is private and they do the FET within their own rooms not a hospital it will go ahead 🤞🏽🤞🏽 I hate the day to day waiting and hoping nothing changes!!
    Any news?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

    Mad89 (27-03-2020)

  16. #290
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Pretty happy with 5 Hoping they keep growing!

    I just had the blood test for NKC, but have had a biopsy for ERA (needed an extra 18 hours of progesterone), endometritis (none, thankfully) and endometrial biome (out of balance - went on probiotics).

    I'm comfortable with my FS for now - he's one of the best, and I do trust his judgement re: what's necessary for my treatment (particularly as he's put me on steriods now, even though he doesn't 100% think I need them). Maybe if nothing else works, I'll look into an interstate RI... but hopefully we figure it out!

    xx
    Well hopefully this one is the one. How are those embies tracking? Any updates?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (27-03-2020)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET for March - April 2020
    By Dash of hope in forum IVF
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2020, 08:41
  2. IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June #2
    By KitiK in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 21-02-2017, 13:45
  3. IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June
    By Soques in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 20-02-2015, 12:25
  4. FET/IVF in March/April
    By meltux in forum IVF
    Replies: 654
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 22:23
  5. IVF March/April-come join me!
    By pippi in forum IVF
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 26-03-2008, 18:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts