+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash of hope View Post
    Good luck with your lap, make sure you get yourself a couple of nice heat packs/hot water bottles, I found they were the best thing when I had both of mine.
    Ok sounds good, I have to wheat bags and a hot water bottle haha! How long does the whole thing take? Do you remember? my admission is 630am and I am first up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i'm still over here waiting to ovulate after our first stims cycle, but my best TTC buddy gave birth to her baby yesterday, I feel a lot of mixed emotions about it all right now, I am of course over joyed for her to have succeeded at long last but I also feel so sad for myself because obviously i'm not even close to getting pregnant let alone giving birth and now I she has a new born I can't imagine our friendship can stay the same or that she can help me along this path as much as she normally does.
    Sorry for the woe-is-me post ladies, I just feel like I am living in a sea of people with new borns right now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash of hope For This Useful Post:

BBBB (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc View Post
    Ok sounds good, I have to wheat bags and a hot water bottle haha! How long does the whole thing take? Do you remember? my admission is 630am and I am first up!
    Hahah awesome! I found I needed one front and back but it really did wonders for me.

Are you going public or private?
    I ask because private goes a little quicker and public tends to have you waiting around a touch more, both of mine were public.

The lap should take anywhere from 30 mins to an hour depending on what they find, I think I took about 30 to come around last time and then you will then spend a few hours in recovery while they make sure you are ok. Make sure you take the pain pills they want to give you on the way out. Then you get to go home and sleep it off for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah awesome! I found I needed one front and back but it really did wonders for me.

Are you going public or private?
    I ask because private goes a little quicker and public tends to have you waiting around a touch more, both of mine were public.

The lap should take anywhere from 30 mins to an hour depending on what they find, I think I took about 30 to come around last time and then you will then spend a few hours in recovery while they make sure you are ok. Make sure you take the pain pills they want to give you on the way out. Then you get to go home and sleep it off for a few days.
    I am going Private, just because I would have to wait 12 months as public, and I am way to impatient for that! haha, I want to do it asap, so I can stim again! My last stim cycle was early December, and I promised to take 3 months of minimum to hopefully improve egg quality! So by the time we stim (hopefully) in April, it would've been 4 months! That is a long enough wait for me! I will definitely take the pain meds, I am doing it just to rule out as much as possible. So then if I do have to do DE then at least I know I did everything possible to increase my chances of a successful cycle with my own eggs, is that makes sense?

That is a real bummer about your TTC friend who just gave birth, as amazing and magical it is and she is ever so lucky. I know the exact pain you are in, I see pregnant women and little bubs and toddlers etc, and I shrivel up on the inside, because all I want is for that to me more than anything. It is so extremely hard and challenging, when you are surrounded by little babies. You have to be kind to yourself, and tell yourself that one day that will be you. Try and keep the magic alive! You will get your pregnant belly one day and go through all the joys of excitement of having a baby. That is what I keep telling myself anyone, and sometimes I struggle to practice what I preach. But I know I also have to go through the motions and I have my bad days. And you HAVE to have them to move forward, or you will just end up bottling them up! Stay strong!

We've got this!!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my meds for my next stim cycle, AF is due 14th March 🤞 this one goes better than the last one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i'm still over here waiting to ovulate after our first stims cycle, but my best TTC buddy gave birth to her baby yesterday, I feel a lot of mixed emotions about it all right now, I am of course over joyed for her to have succeeded at long last but I also feel so sad for myself because obviously i'm not even close to getting pregnant let alone giving birth and now I she has a new born I can't imagine our friendship can stay the same or that she can help me along this path as much as she normally does.
    Sorry for the woe-is-me post ladies, I just feel like I am living in a sea of people with new borns right now.

Oh man, that's so hard. I have similar fears for when my sister gives birth in July. I want to be purely excited, but every time I imagine it, I just imagine bursting into tears.

If you two are close friends, then I think just having an open conversation about keeping things real between you might be a good way to go. Make it really clear like "some days I'm really going to struggle and I need you to know that". If she's a good friend she should understand.

This stuff is so hard. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @BabyO, good luck! Hope this is your lucky round!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BBBB For This Useful Post:

BabyO (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay you made the group @BBBB! I had no idea how

Good luck with your tww I hope you keep busy and distracted!!

As for me I saw my doctor in town yesterday because I was worried I was having thyroid issues but turns out it’s all from our loss in January. But she also did a scan and it looks like an anovulatory cycle so I should be able to start provera to delay AF! Which would be perfect because my FS appt is on the 16th! So fingers crossed my bloods I’m having this morning come back baseline!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Yay you made the group @BBBB! I had no idea how

Good luck with your tww I hope you keep busy and distracted!!

As for me I saw my doctor in town yesterday because I was worried I was having thyroid issues but turns out it’s all from our loss in January. But she also did a scan and it looks like an anovulatory cycle so I should be able to start provera to delay AF! Which would be perfect because my FS appt is on the 16th! So fingers crossed my bloods I’m having this morning come back baseline!

Lol right? Turns out it's easy

That's great news! Fingers crossed your bloods are as needed and you could be go for this month! Exciting!

I'm trying to be less obsessing this 2WW but y'know, it's hard. Every tiniest of twinges

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I got my results back from my bloods and they were low so I could start provera to hopefully hold off my period!! Frustrating that my body wasn’t doing anything but I’m keeping everything crossed that this lets us do our cycle ASAP 🤞🏽 bring on the 16th!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (21-03-2020)