+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 Yay! I hope you get good and rested and I am crossing my fingers for you! Let us know how you go xx
    Last edited by BBBB; 08-04-2020 at 08:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BBBB For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (08-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyunicorn View Post
    Yes good luck Mad89!!! ���������������� ���������������� ��������������

How are you feeling today Nicole?? We’re 9DPO/D4P5DT ���������������� ���������������� �� ❤️❤️❤️
    Hey Lovely, feeling a little emotional and anxious today. Besides some twinges 1dp5dt, I haven't had any symptoms. I know I shouldn't be expecting any, but my heart just wants to know if our little Bambino is growing nicely inside me. Argh! The TWW is tough, but I promised myself 'no testing', I am going to wait for my bloods which are technically due on Friday 17th, but I am going to ask if I can have them on the 14th or 15th. When are you having your bloods done? And how are you feeling? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    Hey Lovely, feeling a little emotional and anxious today. Besides some twinges 1dp5dt, I haven't had any symptoms. I know I shouldn't be expecting any, but my heart just wants to know if our little Bambino is growing nicely inside me. Argh! The TWW is tough, but I promised myself 'no testing', I am going to wait for my bloods which are technically due on Friday 17th, but I am going to ask if I can have them on the 14th or 15th. When are you having your bloods done? And how are you feeling? x

I totally understand how you feel! You just want that reminder that something is happening but as you say, it really means nothing either way! Symptoms can be from the progesterone and no symptoms can be pregnancy. It's so tough!! I've been feeling a bit foggy this morning and a little nauseous but I get that other months too before AF so not sure what that means. If anything. Feeling still more aware of my uterus area too with twinges here and there but again, I get them other months so I just need to try not to symptom spot too much! I really would love to let get and trust the process a bit more but it's easier said than done!!

I am definitely going to test - Monday 13th (my lucky number) I will do my first HPT (if I don't cave earlier) and then my first bloods are booked for the 15th. I would absolutely ask them to bring yours forward, I don't think they need to wait that long.

We've got this!!

How are you other ladies all going on the TWW???

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m trying very hard not to symptom watch since it is my first time but I feel like everything is a symptom! Counting down the days until my blood test on Monday! How long do they usually take to let you know the result? Can’t wait 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I’m trying very hard not to symptom watch since it is my first time but I feel like everything is a symptom! Counting down the days until my blood test on Monday! How long do they usually take to let you know the result? Can’t wait 😔
    For me it’s was a few hours from leaving, I only have got to that stage once before! I’m impressed you’re able to hold out that long without doing a HPT first! Do you have any twinges or feelings of AF? How many days past transfer or DPO are you today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyunicorn View Post
    For me it’s was a few hours from leaving, I only have got to that stage once before! I’m impressed you’re able to hold out that long without doing a HPT first! Do you have any twinges or feelings of AF? How many days past transfer or DPO are you today?
    I made a pact with my hubby that we wouldn’t as we’ve waited this long. I’m just trying to keep preoccupied with work. I’ve had cramps and pulls around 2-4 days post transfer but it’s stopped now only sometimes at random. But at this point I’m really really bloated more than usual and nausea on and off. Not sure if that’s the progesterone or not take it twice a day yuck. I’m 7dpt I think (transferred on Wednesday last week so you count from day after?) due for Af on Friday so praying she doesn’t come 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IMG_2755.jpg
    This “good looking embryo” is on board from yesterday ❤️ now to wait until the 21st for my BT! I have one tomorrow too but that’s just checking levels I think 🤞🏽

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (10-04-2020),amiracle4me (09-04-2020),BabyO (10-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Attachment 103677
    This “good looking embryo” is on board from yesterday ❤️ now to wait until the 21st for my BT! I have one tomorrow too but that’s just checking levels I think 🤞🏽
    Stick little emby!!! 🤞🏻

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRodgerDodger For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (11-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Attachment 103677
    Congratulations!!! How exciting. How do you feel?

I’m 10DPO or D5P5DT and I’m so nervous! How’s are all the other two week waiters going? Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyunicorn For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (11-04-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I made a pact with my hubby that we wouldn’t as we’ve waited this long. I’m just trying to keep preoccupied with work. I’ve had cramps and pulls around 2-4 days post transfer but it’s stopped now only sometimes at random. But at this point I’m really really bloated more than usual and nausea on and off. Not sure if that’s the progesterone or not take it twice a day yuck. I’m 7dpt I think (transferred on Wednesday last week so you count from day after?) due for Af on Friday so praying she doesn’t come 😣

I’m a couple of days behind you then! I’m feeling so freaked out that it hasn’t worked but so excited that maybe it has. I don’t know - such a crazy time. 4 more sleeps and I’m going to do a HPT. Argh!!

That’s promising you had cramps and pulls! I did too but less pulling. I’ve only ever been pregnant once which sadly ended in miscarriage and I had a really obvious pulling sensation which I’m hoping I feel again but I know it’s different everytime. Gosh you can go mad in this time!!

Good luck for you AF due day tomorrow! I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that she doesn’t come xxxx