+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandamoo, at this stage im just waiting until I know it will be easier to get back into Vic. Then I will try and go for the min amount of time. So will fly into Athens, stay say 10 days and then leave (or less if thats possible).
    Its a bit crap. Im hoping for Feb... (Note... I'm always hoping it will happen in 3 months)
    Yesterday I read an article saying there are still 35000 Aussies registered who are trying to come back into Aust. Let alone all the other VISA holders that are stuck.
    I just try to be grateful I have a job.

Edit: spelling as usual!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1greenfrog For This Useful Post:

Thecrazycatlady (20-11-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, i just saw your thread and just wanted to add i just had my 2nd baby 6weeks old thanks to Dr Niko Embryoland. Him and his team are amazing, i only got 2 embryos but clearly 1 was enough.. As you mentioned Progynova was the only thing i was told to take prior to going to Athens. I did take other medications as per Dr Niko and by OBGYN in Melbourne.. Dr Niko and his team are amazing and i cannot thank them enough.

Sophiah20

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophiah20 For This Useful Post:

Phia (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeuplover40 View Post
    Ladies has anyone on this forum done embryo adoption in Greece?
    Hi

Yes i have done 2 separate trips to Athens with Dr Niko Embryoland. I now have 2 beautiful children, 3yr old and 6week old with same donor.. Everyone says my 3yrs old looks like me and 6 wk old boy looks like my 3yrs old daughter. Dr Niko found me a donor who has similar features to me. He was responsive and told me exactly what i needed to do prior to my transfer. Dr N and his team are truly amazing and i cannot recommend them enough. Im in my late 40's and thought i would never have 1 child let alone 2..

Sophiah20

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophiah20 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (22-11-2020),Makeuplover40 (21-11-2020),Phia (Today),Vicky74 (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeuplover40 View Post
    Ladies has anyone on this forum done embryo adoption in Greece?
    Hi

Yes i have done 2 separate trips to Athens with Dr Niko Embryoland. I now have 2 beautiful children, 3yr old and 6week old with same donor.. Everyone says my 3yrs old looks like me and 6 wk old boy looks like my 3yrs old daughter. Dr Niko found me a donor who has similar features to me. He was responsive and told me exactly what i needed to do prior to my transfer. Dr N and his team are truly amazing and i cannot recommend them enough. Im in my late 40's and thought i would never have 1 child let alone 2..

Sophiah20

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophiah20 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (22-11-2020),Phia (Today),Sweetu72 (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophiah20 View Post
    Hi

Sophiah20
    Thank you @Sophiah20 for your response. This gives me some hope. However with international borders shut for who knows how many years my time is ticking and my hope is slowly dying along with it. I really have no idea where to go to from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Makeuplover40 they are hopeful now that overseas travel is quite likely by the 2nd half of next year. Hopefully with these promising vaccines it will be possible!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mydreambaby For This Useful Post:

Makeuplover40 (22-11-2020)