+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Embryo Glue

Hi all, I did a quick search for posts about embryo glue but everything seemed quite old.
    I was wondering if there was anyone willing to share their experiences / thoughts on the use of embryo glue please?
    I’ll discuss it with our fs as soon as we go back in for an fet of our last embryo, but hoped to get a little information from people’s experiences. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our FS always said if an embryo is going to fail it will fail anyway. He used a few things but not that he said it was a waste of money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Waitinghopeful (19-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We’re using embryo glue, mostly as a ‘chuck everything we can at the problem’ approach. At our clinic it’s an extra $138 (no rebate). No luck yet (3 or 4 attempts?), but we’ll keep using it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to a million dreams For This Useful Post:

Waitinghopeful (23-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    We’re using embryo glue, mostly as a ‘chuck everything we can at the problem’ approach. At our clinic it’s an extra $138 (no rebate). No luck yet (3 or 4 attempts?), but we’ll keep using it.
    Thanks for your thoughts @a million dreams that’s where my thinking has been as well! Just have a go with our last frozen embryo and see what happens; our clinic’s price is very similar so after all the other thousands $136 won’t break the bank I guess 😆
    I have one friend who swears it was the glue that got her their only BFP in 7 years of IVF 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I’m just waiting for AF and our appointment to chat it through with FS, but if there are no associated risks then I think we’ll just chuck it at it too 🙂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Waitinghopeful For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (23-02-2020)