+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Thank you lovely. I just feel bad complaining sometimes because so many people go through so much heartache when TTC.

Anyway, GP doesn't seem concerned...just wants me to ride it out for now seeing as it's really only my 2nd "proper" cycle since stopping BC. Wants me to chart/temp until the end of April before any testing or intervention. He thinks I might have a sensitive cervix since the LLETZ procedure and so checking CM can actually cause the bleeding and he's told me not to mark this as AF because even though it was "more than spotting" last night, it's only heavy spotting now and clearing up.
    I had a decent rise in temp again this morning, but I also woke up with a sore throat and miss 2 has a runny nose so I'm guessing that's probably more likely to be why.
    Good to hear your GP isn’t too worried but can totally understand how frustrated you are - I’d forgotten how frustratingly slow the TTC process is - everything moves at snails pace and there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully your cycle settles down ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyninja View Post
    Good to hear your GP isn’t too worried but can totally understand how frustrated you are - I’d forgotten how frustratingly slow the TTC process is - everything moves at snails pace and there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully your cycle settles down ASAP!
    How are you doing?
    Yeah, the TTC process really does drag. Much like how my uterus feels right now GP told me to keep my normal test date though which is the 7th so he's still confident that something could happen/be happening. Just when I'd resigned to "stuff it, I'll start again next month!" Bloody typical. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing?
    Yeah, the TTC process really does drag. Much like how my uterus feels right now GP told me to keep my normal test date though which is the 7th so he's still confident that something could happen/be happening. Just when I'd resigned to "stuff it, I'll start again next month!" Bloody typical. Lol
    Oh fingers crossed, you never know!

I’m ok, obsessively going over my chart and trying to figure out if we are in with a chance or not - TTC really makes me go a bit OCD, it’s terrible! Still too early to symptom spot at 4DPO but I’ll probably be doing it like crazy in a couple of days

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ivyninja For This Useful Post:

BabyO (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyninja View Post
    Oh fingers crossed, you never know!

I’m ok, obsessively going over my chart and trying to figure out if we are in with a chance or not - TTC really makes me go a bit OCD, it’s terrible! Still too early to symptom spot at 4DPO but I’ll probably be doing it like crazy in a couple of days
    You're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last either I'm keeping my FX you catch your egg pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsB92 Please add me for testing on the 9th of March

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Mummamania (26-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    @MrsB92 Please add me for testing on the 9th of March
    Done lovely! FX you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing?
    No offense to your GP, coming off birth control can just suck sometimes but have you considered seeing a OBGYN? They might have a bit more expertise and insight into what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just doing a little check in,
    Been trying to resist the urge to test, im at 9dpo today, i have told myself if i dont buy a test i just cant do one can I!?
    Hoping i can last at least two more days before i cave in.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Winter24 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter24 View Post
    Been trying to resist the urge to test, im at 9dpo today, i have told myself if i dont buy a test i just cant do one can I!?
    🤞you can resist the urge to buy a test for a few days.
    I try to do the same but always cave

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Marvelous March 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Winter24 View Post
    Oh you are strong! I got a clear BFP at 10DPO last time so there is no way I will hold out past then

I just had brown streaked CM when I wiped this morning (6DPO) so now wondering if it’s implantation bleeding or AF arriving early. Feeling a bit crampy like AF so suspect it might be that unfortunately. Still not out until it arrives though. This limbo is killing me!