+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 - Results post EPU

Hi Everyone,

Today I have been living on a knifes edge after only having 3 eggs to work with post my EPU where I ovulated almost all my eggs four hours earlier. It’s been a tough week, and I have had a lot of anxiety today wondering if I could make my first blastocyst, as my first protocol/cycle didn’t work nor produce 5 days blasts.

I can finally say today that I produced my first 5 day blast graded BB. Not sure if that is good, but I’ll take it, because I now know my body can produce a blast worth freezing. The fate of the other two are unknown but the embryologist said one is looking like it could be a potential blast later today or tomorrow and they will let me know tomorrow if it can be frozen. The third one is a bit slow and may get there but still compacting day 5. They can’t grade the other two yet until they reach the blast stage.

I wanted to write this post for two reasons. One to express my feeling and to share with those of you doing this day by day, that cycles can be different, irrespective of things going wrong, and in my case my Monday EPU gone, things went very wrong, and I was adamant my 3 eggs saved where never going to become a blast.

I know I am still so far from achieving a pregnancy, but getting another step closer means so much.

Today I can relax for the day, and I hope you are all treating yourself well with whatever stage you are in.

Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful35 For This Useful Post:

emilyc (01-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is amazing! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So update, from yesterday, another blast made it to the freeze.

Spirits feeling lifted, and can now confidently say, anything can happen in a cycle even if it starts in a disaster!

Stay strong everyone xox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful35 For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (02-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful35 View Post
    So update, from yesterday, another blast made it to the freeze.

Spirits feeling lifted, and can now confidently say, anything can happen in a cycle even if it starts in a disaster!

Stay strong everyone xox
    Your inbox is full