+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two Week Wait - First FET on Immunological Treatment

Hello all!

I was unsure whether to post this in the IVF section or this section. Felt it should be in here as it is my first FET cycle on Immunological Treatment.

It is my 4th transfer. The 3rd was PGD normal 5 day blast. I did a NK cells blood test after the 2nd failed transfer and my FS didn't tell me it came up slightly elebated. Thinking i would of been told if something was wrong I transferred the 3rd after 3 months of a wait in between.

Anyway, a hysteroscopy later & still brushing me off and pretty blazee sort of responses about it, I was quick to get into Matthias! He did his own bloods (8 vials made me pretty nauseous) and resulted in most of just the link between the T Cells and NK Cells is off and this would impact implantation.

I am a pretty allergic and asthmatic person and the last transfer was in the start of the terrible bush fires in NSW I believe my body went into overdrive so I didn't have an asthma attack and then blast left.

Anyhow this time I have been on Matthias protocol and feeling very hopeful!

1 x intralipid
    Prednisone 20mg each day (split into 2)
    Doryx 7 days before the transfer
    Clexane from the transfer
    Progesterone 600mg
    Anti histamine from yesterday for 10 days.

Had a nice diazepam for transfer today and just woke up from a nap and felt to jump on here as my support because I don't have a support person this cycle.

I know Matthias has a LOT of success. I believe if I has known about him in my 20s I would of conceived naturally.

Would love to hear positive stories about IVF success on Immunological assistance.

My FS doesn't know I saw Matthias, doesn't need to know as far as I am concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAIKU:

Wide awake its 3.30am
    Stomach is growling after 4 hours sleep
    Prednisone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersDay View Post
    Hello all!

I was unsure whether to post this in the IVF section or this section. Felt it should be in here as it is my first FET cycle on Immunological Treatment.

It is my 4th transfer. The 3rd was PGD normal 5 day blast. I did a NK cells blood test after the 2nd failed transfer and my FS didn't tell me it came up slightly elebated. Thinking i would of been told if something was wrong I transferred the 3rd after 3 months of a wait in between.

Anyway, a hysteroscopy later & still brushing me off and pretty blazee sort of responses about it, I was quick to get into Matthias! He did his own bloods (8 vials made me pretty nauseous) and resulted in most of just the link between the T Cells and NK Cells is off and this would impact implantation.

I am a pretty allergic and asthmatic person and the last transfer was in the start of the terrible bush fires in NSW I believe my body went into overdrive so I didn't have an asthma attack and then blast left.

Anyhow this time I have been on Matthias protocol and feeling very hopeful!

1 x intralipid
    Prednisone 20mg each day (split into 2)
    Doryx 7 days before the transfer
    Clexane from the transfer
    Progesterone 600mg
    Anti histamine from yesterday for 10 days.

Had a nice diazepam for transfer today and just woke up from a nap and felt to jump on here as my support because I don't have a support person this cycle.

I know Matthias has a LOT of success. I believe if I has known about him in my 20s I would of conceived naturally.

Would love to hear positive stories about IVF success on Immunological assistance.

My FS doesn't know I saw Matthias, doesn't need to know as far as I am concerned.
    Hi, I have a phone appointment with Dr M next month. I’m just wondering how your cycle went?