+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET for January - February 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dash of hope View Post
    So I finally got in to see my FS about when we would be doing our first FET and he said we should do a natural cycle and that since there were no stims needed we could jump right back in this cycle ... BUT then I got a call from the nurses at my clinic asking me to come in and see them that afternoon.. it turns out that my clinic doesn't actually do natural FET cycles because they can't control the day and it is all bulk billed, so I have been sent home to wait it out until my next period when they will do a fully medicated cycle. While I am happy to not waste one of our frosties on a natural cycle, I'm feeling so bummed out that I can't focus on anything at work right now.

How did your first cycle after a stims cycle go? Was it like normal, quicker, longer? I HATE all of the waiting that makes up all of this journey!

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you Step2Three
    Heya. Just reading along here to say don’t stress too much about natural v medicated. I did a lot of research on this and the live birth rates are almost identical. Saying that, I had no luck with 2 naturals ( 2 chems ) but two pregnancies from 2 x medicated ones. So they definitely work!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

BBBB (04-03-2020),Dash of hope (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To test, or not to test...

8dp5dt and losing my mind. DH and I made a deal that we wouldn’t POAS til the morning of our beta (10dp, so Thursday), and I’ve even booked in to work from home that day in case of a BFN.

But brushing my teeth just now, I was so tempted to test - then my heart started racing and my legs went a bit wobbly. Uggh.

I’m going to wait - I need time and space (~24hrs) to handle the crash if it’s negative - but far out this TWW business is hard!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a million dreams For This Useful Post:

BabyO (04-03-2020),BBBB (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash of hope View Post
    So I finally got in to see my FS about when we would be doing our first FET and he said we should do a natural cycle and that since there were no stims needed we could jump right back in this cycle ... BUT then I got a call from the nurses at my clinic asking me to come in and see them that afternoon.. it turns out that my clinic doesn't actually do natural FET cycles because they can't control the day and it is all bulk billed, so I have been sent home to wait it out until my next period when they will do a fully medicated cycle. While I am happy to not waste one of our frosties on a natural cycle, I'm feeling so bummed out that I can't focus on anything at work right now.

How did your first cycle after a stims cycle go? Was it like normal, quicker, longer? I HATE all of the waiting that makes up all of this journey!

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you Step2Three

Eep! Waiting is hard! My FS said that if you've had a recent stim cycle your next cycle can be slightly longer. In saying that, I think mine was only longer by about 3 days. Hopefully it'll go quick for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BBBB For This Useful Post:

Dash of hope (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    To test, or not to test...

8dp5dt and losing my mind. DH and I made a deal that we wouldn’t POAS til the morning of our beta (10dp, so Thursday), and I’ve even booked in to work from home that day in case of a BFN.

But brushing my teeth just now, I was so tempted to test - then my heart started racing and my legs went a bit wobbly. Uggh.

I’m going to wait - I need time and space (~24hrs) to handle the crash if it’s negative - but far out this TWW business is hard!

The 2WW is crazy making! I remember that feeling of wanting to test, but also feeling like I was going to pass out at the thought of it. I reckon you've made your plan for a reason, so all you can do is distract yourself as much as humanly possible til Thursday. That's less than 24 hours now. I am crossing everything I have for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BBBB For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Do we have a March/April group yet?

Anyone? I don't know how to set this up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Heya. Just reading along here to say don’t stress too much about natural v medicated. I did a lot of research on this and the live birth rates are almost identical. Saying that, I had no luck with 2 naturals ( 2 chems ) but two pregnancies from 2 x medicated ones. So they definitely work!
    This is great to know, I think we will do much better from the medicated than the natural so I am actually excited! I just hate all the waiting and changing of plans.

Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Eep! Waiting is hard! My FS said that if you've had a recent stim cycle your next cycle can be slightly longer. In saying that, I think mine was only longer by about 3 days. Hopefully it'll go quick for you!
    Thanks BBBB, it's looking like it will be a little longer, 3 days or so would be so great!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash of hope For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jsam - how was the scan?? 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I cracked. Tested as soon as I got home tonight - figured it gave us an extra 12 hours to process, particularly as DH has to go into the office in the morning.

BFN.

Beta tomorrow will confirm.

That’s 9 failed transfers and 1 MMC. F* this is hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Well, I cracked. Tested as soon as I got home tonight - figured it gave us an extra 12 hours to process, particularly as DH has to go into the office in the morning.

BFN.

Beta tomorrow will confirm.

That’s 9 failed transfers and 1 MMC. F* this is hard.
    sorry for your horrible news..
    It really is so soul crushing!!
    Look after yourself.. xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Caseyw For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (04-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyw View Post
    sorry for your horrible news..
    It really is so soul crushing!!
    Look after yourself.. xx
    Thanks hun. Everything crossed for you for Friday xo