+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 469
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyw View Post
    So if you finished clomid last Thursday you should be producing some follicles now.
    Blood test should be good.
    What mg clomid we’re you on? 50mg?
    50 mg clomid. I had one each for 5days

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    50 mg clomid. I had one each for 5days
    Have given my bloods this morning. Waiting for the nurse to call.
    Btw u are from SA . Which hospital. I’m with FF.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    Have given my bloods this morning. Waiting for the nurse to call.
    Btw u are from SA . Which hospital. I’m with FF.
    Oh yep that’s what I was on!
    Yep SA - I’m at Repromed.
    Who’s FF?
    Eek!! Excited for your blood results!!
    Let me know how you go.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    Have given my bloods this morning. Waiting for the nurse to call.
    Btw u are from SA . Which hospital. I’m with FF.
    Oh flinders fertility?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyw View Post
    Oh flinders fertility?
    Yes .

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    Yes .
    Just got my blood results . My Estrogen levels are still low which means I’m still not ready ☹️
    Will have to do another blood test on Saturday followed by another blood test and scan on Monday. Hopefully I will be ready by then.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    Just got my blood results . My Estrogen levels are still low which means I’m still not ready ☹️
    Will have to do another blood test on Saturday followed by another blood test and scan on Monday. Hopefully I will be ready by then.
    Oh no!! Do you know if you normally ovulate on your own? Do you have Your period on schedule every month? Or is it like 35 days ? Etc
    It seems a bit late to be ovulating.
    They may have to increase the dosage of clomid your on( But if so that means you may have to wait until next cycle) so hopefully something’s happening Saturday!!! I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed! X

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyw View Post
    Oh no!! Do you know if you normally ovulate on your own? Do you have Your period on schedule every month? Or is it like 35 days ? Etc
    It seems a bit late to be ovulating.
    They may have to increase the dosage of clomid your on( But if so that means you may have to wait until next cycle) so hopefully something’s happening Saturday!!! I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed! X
    I have PCOS and have irregular periods (like once in 2 months). I thought Clomid should help me ovulate but so far no luck. Waiting for Saturday’s blood test.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    I have PCOS and have irregular periods (like once in 2 months). I thought Clomid should help me ovulate but so far no luck. Waiting for Saturday’s blood test.
    Oh ok.. poor bugga! Yeah clomid will work they may just need to adjust your dose age.
    Some people need about 100-150mg.
    Don’t stress.. sat might have luck! 🤞⭐️

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyw View Post
    Oh ok.. poor bugga! Yeah clomid will work they may just need to adjust your dose age.
    Some people need about 100-150mg.
    Don’t stress.. sat might have luck! 🤞⭐️
    Thanks dear. Hoping for better results tomorrow.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET December/January 2020
    By amiracle4me in forum IVF
    Replies: 743
    Last Post: 10-02-2020, 09:05
  2. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 14:01
  3. IVF/FET in January/February 2015
    By Sharlie in forum IVF
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 23:08
  4. IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2
    By Sharlie in forum IVF
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: 28-03-2015, 21:21
  5. IVF Babies Due January/February/March 2013!
    By LillyPonds in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
BUMPFertilityPre-Conception and Conception Counselling – help for fear of pregnancy and parenthood, pregnancy loss, infertility, ...