+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    9dp5dt bHCG is 39 and it looks like AF has started, nurse said it’s most likely a chemical. Having repeat bloods on Sunday to confirm Feeling gutted, we were so close again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Oh man, that's so incredibly sad and rough hearing about it being a little girl. I think the very worst but also most comforting thing about miscarriage is finding out that it's pretty much never anything you've done or could have done, just little genetics that weren't ever going to survive no matter what. But god, it's an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone ever.

I'm glad you're doing okay! I had the same reaction...let's try again and get this happening ASAP. Have you got a couple of frozen embryos? We've just got the one from this whole next cycle, so I think if it doesn't work, then we're going to try my partner's eggs instead since she's eight years younger.

At any rate, I got my period today, so we're on CD1 again!

I read that first periods after D&C's can be either heavier or lighter than a regular period (mine was heavier) so that would track. Are you going to do a natural cycle?

I'm sorry we're both back but also looking forward to sharing the journey with you again and hoping for good things for you! <3
    @BBBB we are almost the same!! Monday I had slight brown spotting, Tuesday red, Wednesday brown and now nothing!! So definitely not normal for me!!

We still have 5 frozen (luckily it unluckily I hyper stimulated in my stim cycle so had 9 to begin with, 23 collected)...it’s frustrating though because my period will be due around 11/12th March and the appt is the 16 I do a medicated cycle but it’s only low dose of gonal f and ovidrel trigger!!

I’ve got everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsam View Post
    Okay. If you have ovulated already then they might wait for your progesterone levels to go up to the desired level.
    Good luck for the BT tomorrow. Hope everything goes according to plan .
    Had another scan this morning.. I have a couple follicles one 15mm and another a bit smaller so booked me in for another scan Monday just waiting for them to get a bit bigger before we trigger them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    9dp5dt bHCG is 39 and it looks like AF has started, nurse said it’s most likely a chemical. Having repeat bloods on Sunday to confirm Feeling gutted, we were so close again.
    so sorry to hear... the chemicals are so hard!! look after yourself!
    Have you got any frozen left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Oh Hun. I’m so sad to read this. Take care of yourself ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm an IVF newbie on my first ever cycle. Pulled the trigger last night, with egg pick up tomorrow morning. I've never had a surgery in my life, so it feels like a big thing, but I'm not anxious or worried about it at this point... just very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by este View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm an IVF newbie on my first ever cycle. Pulled the trigger last night, with egg pick up tomorrow morning. I've never had a surgery in my life, so it feels like a big thing, but I'm not anxious or worried about it at this point... just very excited!
    Heyy

Congrats on getting to your egg pick up!
    I was so nervous going into my first egg pick up I remember it so clearly
    And it actually ended up being the best sleep of my life lol
    Fingers crossed you get a lot of little embies x
    Do you know how many you’ll be expecting roughly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    Heyy

Congrats on getting to your egg pick up!
    I was so nervous going into my first egg pick up I remember it so clearly
    And it actually ended up being the best sleep of my life lol
    Fingers crossed you get a lot of little embies x
    Do you know how many you’ll be expecting roughly?
    Thank you! I was a little worried I wouldn't get there, after my last bloods my doctor was worried I was going to ovulate early. I had to do extra doses of orgalutran, which thankfully did the trick to keep everything in place!

My last scan showed 9 follicles all measuring at good sizes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by este View Post
    Thank you! I was a little worried I wouldn't get there, after my last bloods my doctor was worried I was going to ovulate early. I had to do extra doses of orgalutran, which thankfully did the trick to keep everything in place!

My last scan showed 9 follicles all measuring at good sizes
    That’s one of the worst things about ivf it’s full of surprises
    9 is an amazing number! Fingers crossed it all goes well for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    @BBBB we are almost the same!! Monday I had slight brown spotting, Tuesday red, Wednesday brown and now nothing!! So definitely not normal for me!!

We still have 5 frozen (luckily it unluckily I hyper stimulated in my stim cycle so had 9 to begin with, 23 collected)...it’s frustrating though because my period will be due around 11/12th March and the appt is the 16 I do a medicated cycle but it’s only low dose of gonal f and ovidrel trigger!!

I’ve got everything crossed for you!!!

5 frozen is wonderful! Annoying about the timing with your appointment - is there a chance it might just sneak in in time?! Like if you're only around Day 4 of your cycle couldn't they start meds that day? I'd cross fingers for that! Otherwise I guess it's just more of that enforced break that no one wants and yet, it's probably good for your healing time.

So far we're booked in for a scan on 24th, probably due to ovulate a day or two after that, so then hopefully embryo transfer first couple of days of March. Still seems like forever away!