+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Adelaide IVF Recommendations

Hiya,

I have been struggling to cope with my 3rd failed IVF cycle, we found out the day of the transfer that no embryos were of good quality and it seems to be an egg quality issue and maybe a sperm issue. We can not get to the blastocyst stage!

I am currently at Repromed in Dulwich, and we have a follow up appt on the 17th to see what is going on and then request a copy of all our records. In the mean time I am also wanting to see what other clinics in Adelaide deal with egg and sperm quality issues and what Drs you would recommend?

I am mentally and emotionally drained, and just want some answers and a Dr who is willing to work with what we have, any Adelaide FS you could recommend, would be amazing! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc View Post
    Hiya,

I have been struggling to cope with my 3rd failed IVF cycle, we found out the day of the transfer that no embryos were of good quality and it seems to be an egg quality issue and maybe a sperm issue. We can not get to the blastocyst stage!

I am currently at Repromed in Dulwich, and we have a follow up appt on the 17th to see what is going on and then request a copy of all our records. In the mean time I am also wanting to see what other clinics in Adelaide deal with egg and sperm quality issues and what Drs you would recommend?

I am mentally and emotionally drained, and just want some answers and a Dr who is willing to work with what we have, any Adelaide FS you could recommend, would be amazing! x
    Which doctor do you see there? I’m currently at repromed dullwich too and I have Dr Hilary whittle.
    Im having 2 x embryos transferred this time as im hoping it will give us a better chance of pregnancy! 🥰

I don’t know much about egg quality and sperm etc.. but have they done the PGD testing on your eggs? Or can they only do that once they reach a certain stage of blastocyst ?