+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With DS I think we waited 5-6 weeks, with dd it was only 2-3 weeks. But heavily protected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Now that I think of it, I follow this lady with ten kids on Instagram and she has four young kids aged 1,2,3,4 kids all look healthy and the mum looks so good! Her name is taina licciardo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuMtORiLeYandLeO View Post
    Yes I was bleeding for seven weeks as I got a pap smear and bled an extra week but as soon as that was over dh was such a pest! Can’t believe some people do it before the 6 weeks and already get pregnant, I thought I was bad lol
    After I stopped bleeding with Ds1 (I think it was 5 weeks with him) we DTD. This time around I said hell no, get away from me. Once since birth. Men are pests

How are you feeling about the pregnancy? I hope things are improving. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of my kids are close in age, never had an issue. Apparently your iron levels can be lower but supplements and a good diet fix that. My first 2 children were 10 months apart and number 2 has zero issues. Think a lot of it is scare mongering, probably more risks if you had a csection for number 1, due to healing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummamania For This Useful Post:

MuMtORiLeYandLeO (15-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    is anyone that horny so soon after birth? serious question. between your boobs shooting out milk, pp bleeding and sleeplessness plus feeling like you’re in mum mode, does anyone really have much libido?? like i’m shocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    is anyone that horny so soon after birth? serious question. between your boobs shooting out milk, pp bleeding and sleeplessness plus feeling like you’re in mum mode, does anyone really have much libido?? like i’m shocked.
    We were advised not to dtd whilst pregnant due to bleeding and risk of pre term labour. And I suffer from HG during pregnancy... so yes, I was definitely wanting some D!ck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

Mashie (15-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m more wondering if things were anywhere near back to normal down there???
    Was it Kanye who made a crude comment about that lol
    I had lots of stitches. Every time. Out of 6 births it was only my 2nd I was interested. I think because we were broken up most of the pregnancy and still after lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    After I stopped bleeding with Ds1 (I think it was 5 weeks with him) we DTD. This time around I said hell no, get away from me. Once since birth. Men are pests

How are you feeling about the pregnancy? I hope things are improving. xx
    Hahaha yeah I know the feeling, they really are, especially when we have just been through such a big ordeal, for me sex really is the last thing on my mind and I’d quite happily go without for a while. I was also waiting for dh to get the snip as that’s what he said he was doing but it was always next week or something, but anyway... I think I’m feeling ok and feel much better knowing that lots of other people have had short age gaps and even if there is a problem the care is there. I really never wanted three small ones but at the moment I’m not feeling as devastated as I thought I would which is strange, I’d still prefer not to have another but I know for myself now I’m better off embracing the pregnancy and trying to figure out how to make it work and maybe I’m just used to it now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    We were advised not to dtd whilst pregnant due to bleeding and risk of pre term labour. And I suffer from HG during pregnancy... so yes, I was definitely wanting some D!ck
    Hahaha same here, we didn’t dtd for the whole pregnancy apart from twice because we were advised not to because I had a soft cervix and could go into premature labour. The two times we did it I bled after

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember I bled for seven and I brushed him off for weeks after that because I was waiting for him to get the snip he insisted he was getting but it didn’t stop him pestering me that whole time either, then I would give in here and there on the occasion and would just use doms and pull out but obviously... we needed that snip. I think my libido disappears because the fear of pregnancy is there, but once my menstrual cycle came back regularly, I would get horny mid cycle.. which is a dangerous time because that’s ovulation time but I suppose the body is designed that way to encourage pregnancy. But I was never horny whilst bleeding.