+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Well I'm out it wasn't spotting AF arrived.
    So frustrated! Last cycle was 32 days this one was 17 days, you could normally set a clock to my 26 day cycle now I'm all over the place. I know the DHEA is supposed to improve my egg quality so greater good and all but it's reeking havoc too
    So sorry Baby O. Good luck for next month.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kucingcantik For This Useful Post:

BabyO (21-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    I think there are a couple of maybes still.
    Jan has been pretty quiet I'm thinking of starting a Feb thread
    This thread has been sooo quiet!

I’m still a maybe. Starting to test again tomorrow at CD22, god knows what DPO, with a FRER. My cycles are between 24-27 days normally with an occasional 28 day cycle.

Still feeling nauseous for most of the day too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine are all over the place too. My last cycle was 26 days after a mc. And then days later I start ovulating. So I am guessing this month will be a short cycle if we don't conceive.
    It's so tough. I flow through my cycles with out a second thought when not TTC. Now I'm hanging to go to bed to wake up to another day closer just to see +/-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Am33 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (21-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Am33 View Post
    I'm back in for second time lucky. I ovulated early on the 16/17th so I will most likely test before the end of the month. FF has be testing on 29th.
    Is there anyone else still to test I see @crunchymumma is end of Jan.
    I'm still waiting to test. Trying to hold out until the 31st. Going off CP and CM I'm 99% sure O was CD15. So I'd only be 3dpo today and I already want to POAS
    Oh and my GP said my spotting is most likely cervical due to my op in May. Which makes so much sense to me now! I've always had a pretty sensitive cervix and having part of it cut away makes it more likely I'll spot after DTD or smears.

ETA: just ordered my ICs off eBay. Est delivery is the 29th. So, no testing until then
    Last edited by MrsB92; 21-01-2020 at 13:05.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (21-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kucingcantik View Post
    This thread has been sooo quiet!

I’m still a maybe. Starting to test again tomorrow at CD22, god knows what DPO, with a FRER. My cycles are between 24-27 days normally with an occasional 28 day cycle.

Still feeling nauseous for most of the day too.
    Good luck for tomorrow 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    I'm still waiting to test. Trying to hold out until the 31st. Going off CP and CM I'm 99% sure O was CD15. So I'd only be 3dpo today and I already want to POAS
    Oh and my GP said my spotting is most likely cervical due to my op in May. Which makes so much sense to me now! I've always had a pretty sensitive cervix and having part of it cut away makes it more likely I'll spot after DTD or smears.

ETA: just ordered my ICs off eBay. Est delivery is the 29th. So, no testing until then
    Ha ha I'm 3DPO as well and I just want to test too. My IC arrive on the 23rd.. estimated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I won’t be testing again this mth as we haven’t done anything due to having a house full of people. My bestie was here over the weekend and dh bestie came over and his still here. I think I o’d today? 🤷‍♀️ Good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
    Well I won’t be testing again this mth as we haven’t done anything due to having a house full of people. My bestie was here over the weekend and dh bestie came over and his still here. I think I o’d today? 🤷‍♀️ Good luck to everyone else
    Maybe you can sneak a bd in 🤞

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Am33 For This Useful Post:

Thecrazycatlady (22-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
    Well I won’t be testing again this mth as we haven’t done anything due to having a house full of people. My bestie was here over the weekend and dh bestie came over and his still here. I think I o’d today? Good luck to everyone else
    Sneak in a quickie!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

Thecrazycatlady (22-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I’m out for Jan. Spotting started today and I’m CD26. AF will arrive tomorrow or I’m coming days. I’m starting to question my cycle... I know it’s only our 4th month TTC however tracking has shown my cycle has shortened to a 28 day cycle (was always 31 day) and spotting roughly 3-5 days ahead of AF which I never had. Is this typical with ageing? I’m 32. I’ve been very lucky to have no issues ttc, no cycle issues through the years.