+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just started having really watery brown spotting, really hoping it's implantation as I'm 5dpo which is early but I got a BFP @5dop last cycle (chemical) this is only the second time I've ever had mid cycle spotting so I'm really hoping it's a good sign but could also be related to the DHEA I'm taking so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Anything is possible at this point that would mean that O would have been on CD10 which would be super early for me! But I did have O pain that day as well. Now, I also have a friend who is in her 4th year of midwifery at uni and when I was talking to her last night she said because of the surgery on my cervix AF may have actually started 2-3 days earlier when I was cramping so bad that I was in tears. She said that my cervix may not have been open enough for AF to actually arrive so when the bleeding did start that's why it was so heavy straight up. Which makes sense seeing as how my cervix was so tightly closed at my last check up in late November. Obviously I'll check with the gyne about this BUUUUUUT that would then mean that O was in fact CD12-13 which is still early but not abnormal for me and I'd now be CD17-18. Either way, I'm still going to try holding out until the 31st.
    All you can do is wait it out right.

It does suck when it's all over the place though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

MrsB92 (19-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    🤞it's Morning Sickness I had it from CD18 with my last BFP (which is tomorrow must keep reminding myself it was CD23 the one before) when are you planning on testing?

I know exactly how you feel I thought I O'ed Tuesday but EWCM was so confusing this month so we DTD Thursday too just incase. Hopefully we both caught our little 🥚's
    I may have already tested this morning! I KNOW it’s too early but this is me:
    Attached Images

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kucingcantik For This Useful Post:

Am33 (20-01-2020),BabyO (19-01-2020),MrsB92 (19-01-2020),unicornuate uterus 1 wish (19-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kucingcantik View Post
    I may have already tested this morning! I KNOW it’s too early but this is me:
    🤣🤣🤣

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you can do is wait it out right.

It does suck when it's all over the place though
    Exactly, and I'm distracting myself with enjoying the last week of school holidays and DH's leave. As exhausted as I am and hate that we are lacking routine, I'm still not ready to have 3 in school! DS12 is too young for high school I'm also slightly nervous about having miss 2 home by myself 5 days a week (I'm sure she's secretly plotting my demise ) I may actually start her back at daycare 2 days a week.
    Anyway, super off topic! Lol
    Thank you so much for just reading all my crap all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Exactly, and I'm distracting myself with enjoying the last week of school holidays and DH's leave. As exhausted as I am and hate that we are lacking routine, I'm still not ready to have 3 in school! DS12 is too young for high school I'm also slightly nervous about having miss 2 home by myself 5 days a week (I'm sure she's secretly plotting my demise ) I may actually start her back at daycare 2 days a week.
    Anyway, super off topic! Lol
    Thank you so much for just reading all my crap all the time
    Thank you for reading all my crap all the time too
    TTC is such a rollercoaster it's so nice to know we're in this together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out it wasn't spotting AF arrived.
    So frustrated! Last cycle was 32 days this one was 17 days, you could normally set a clock to my 26 day cycle now I'm all over the place. I know the DHEA is supposed to improve my egg quality so greater good and all but it's reeking havoc too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out it wasn't spotting AF arrived.
    So frustrated! Last cycle was 32 days this one was 17 days, you could normally set a clock to my 26 day cycle now I'm all over the place. I know the DHEA is supposed to improve my egg quality so greater good and all but it's reeking havoc too
    I'm so sorry how frustrating to have a 17 day cycle!! Hopefully things settle down soon for you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (21-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back in for second time lucky. I ovulated early on the 16/17th so I will most likely test before the end of the month. FF has be testing on 29th.
    Is there anyone else still to test I see @crunchymumma is end of Jan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Am33 For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma (22-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Am33 View Post
    I'm back in for second time lucky. I ovulated early on the 16/17th so I will most likely test before the end of the month. FF has be testing on 29th.
    Is there anyone else still to test I see @crunchymumma is end of Jan.
    I think there are a couple of maybes still.
    Jan has been pretty quiet I'm thinking of starting a Feb thread