+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Prams size and weight

I can't believe this hasn't been done yet, then again I couldn't find a good place to start the thread...
    I'm hoping we can get together and share information on pram folded size, weight, and their idiosyncrasies. This journey is so complicated and it feels like everything involves running around to a bunch of sales people who are ridiculously charismatic and sell you what they have stock of.
    Let's start adding prams???

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Prams size and weight

Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    I can't believe this hasn't been done yet, then again I couldn't find a good place to start the thread...
    I'm hoping we can get together and share information on pram folded size, weight, and their idiosyncrasies. This journey is so complicated and it feels like everything involves running around to a bunch of sales people who are ridiculously charismatic and sell you what they have stock of.
    Let's start adding prams???
    Hi @Izy,

We got the Redsbaby Metro 2 on sale during Click Frenzy sales for $549. I love the way it looks, but have only wheeled it around the house... haven’t tried putting it in or taking it out of the boot etc just yet.

Details below:

IMG_4442.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Every pram I've looked at has the dimensions and weight listed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Most prams have dimensions and weights listed is description/specifications. Look online and narrow down what you like and then head to a store to see in person. Going into a store can be quite overwhelming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    None of them seem to have the folded dimensions to figure out how they fit in the boot though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    None of them seem to have the folded dimensions to figure out how they fit in the boot though...
    Hmm ok. What ones are you interested in...I'm sure some of us could help narrow down what you are after. All the ones that I looked at in my search for a pram had folded dimensions.
    Do you need a pram for lots of walking? Or something light and compact?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When we were looking at prams the baby shop allowed us to take them out to the car with an assistant to see how they fit. Maybe you could ask the sales assistants if this is possible. Goodluck