+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bondi Protocol

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has used the Bondi protocol and what medications and dosages it involved?

For my last stim cycle to help implantation we used 100mg aspirin and 10mg prednisolone from the day of egg collection and although it ended in a chemical it’s the first time in 9 stim cycles we have ever had 2 lines.

I have read bits and pieces about the Bondi protocol and I thought that might be the next step. I’m hoping if I suggest it to my FS next week he might be happy to try it, I just don’t know what the normal medication regimen is for it so any help would be really appreciated.

Also has anyone used the Bondi protocol in between cycles while trying naturally?

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was on 20mg of prednisolone and then Clexane from day after transfer, and was also successful in the end though it still took many tries. I hope you have some success too!
    Oh and my FS didn’t prescribe aspirin because the clexane does that but I remember taking it myself at some stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    I was on 20mg of prednisolone and then Clexane from day after transfer, and was also successful in the end though it still took many tries. I hope you have some success too!
    Oh and my FS didn’t prescribe aspirin because the clexane does that but I remember taking it myself at some stage.
    Thanks @nettz84, that is really helpful Just wanted to check did you start the prednisolone at the start of the cycle or at egg pickup? And do you by any chance remember what dose of clexane you were on?

And congratulations on your gorgeous little girl!!! So happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Clarry11 Thankyou I always started the prednisolone on day 1 of the cycle and I think I was on 20mg of Clexane too.